Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cold Boobs? Help...

Hey everyone,

So i'm using the Enhance system which is similar to the NB but I think the difference is the shape of the domes. (I think that's the only one). Anywho, when I used the pump I can feel an awesome tug the first 2 minutes, but then that tug feeling goes away. The suction is still the same, but I get used to the feeling once the blood goes there and what not. After I wear them for awhile though, my boobs are cold. When I take the domes off, my breasts are cool to the touch, and sometimes a little white-ish. Never purple, or a light pink like everyone describes. I've tried a variety of things--pumping lighter, pumping harder, pumping shorter, pumping longer... I get this reaction most of the time. I think it might be stalling my growth... if it's cold and a lighter than normal skin color, I think the blood is somehow getting robbed from the area I want it. Has anyone else had this problem? (This is a problem, right?) Oh, also, if it helps: I try and go to sleep with them on. I normally put it on 30 minutes before bed and waking up after a couple hours and take it off. Any suggestions?

I get this too!! Thought i was the only one! I've been using my NB for about a month and have seen some growth (1/2 inch - although i'm not sure if it is growth or just swelling) so i don't think that the cold, white boobs really means anything. Although i have noticed that when i use a heating pad both before and after noogling, my boobs go back to their normal so try that maybe? Im pretty sure it has something to do with blood circulation but im not 100% sure..

I don't know if the cold breast is a problem or not, but you can try to noogle in bad, if you have one. Or maybe in the shower if you don't have a bad? Tongue
And I know from the Noogleberry forum, that a lot of women use a heat pad before noogling, maybe that helps.

I think you SHOULD be concerned. Coldness on a body part usually means that blood flow is being blocked. If blood cannot reach this part, you can seriously injure yourself. I am not familiar with that product but that has never happened on my Noogleberry.

The kind of coldness I experience on my breasts is just from being exposed in a cup which has a moist environment due to the lotion.

If circulation to your breast really was blocked, not only would your breasts feel REALLY cold (on the inside and outside), they would dramatically change in color and you'd feel numb.

Hi girls

I have been told by my doctor to stop using the Enhance system immediately as it can cause irreversible damage.
The coldness is caused by lack of blood flow and carries health issues, these type of systems are new to todays market and we will not know the long term effects for years to come.
I'm in the process of seeing if the Enhance system or noogleberry products are actually endorsed by a medical professional. ( i know Brava is, which is why i now use this system)
Also Brava has a soft base that prevents the flow of blood from stopping.
If I were you I'd think long and hard about the Noogleberry or Enhance products.X

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon