Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help with starting a program

Wink 

Hi, I'm am looking into starting an NBE program and would like some suggestions or advice. My bra size is 34 B, I am 5' 3" and 120 pounds. I have underdeveloped breasts at tanner stage IV I believe. My goal is a C cup or maybe even D. I was thinking about using progesterone cream with massages, and also fenugreek 2 or 3 times daily. I would eventually like to start using PM. If you could give some advice on this program or suggestions I'd really appreciate it.

I'm in the same boat. I am 20, about 130 lbs and a sad 34 AA cup. I want so badly to be a full C just to balance out my body (size 9 US in pants with a very small waist). I just bought a noogleberry system and have been using it for about 4 days with no noticeable increase. I take a supplement I ordered off Ebay called Bust Boost that worked for me the 1st month I took it so I ordered 3 more months supply, but Im not seeing anything extra yet... I would love to start a program, but idk where to begin. I think Fenugreek is bad for me though because I was taking another breast enhancement pill I purchased from GNC that had it as an ingredient and I smelled AWEFUL and had icky colored discharge as well (sorry if that's too much info). But the pills I take now don't have it & I've been fine and I've read where other ppl say it made them smell weird too, so I think Im staying away from Fenugreek. But if some ppl with successful programs could shout out some beginner suggestions, that would be great.

I have been taking PM for close to two months now, I am definately getting some growth never fast enough of course but I know it is working because as long as I take it my breasts are sore at the nipple. The more I take the more sore they become. If I miss for a few days the soreness diminishes. When I start taking again the soreness comes back. I will stay on the PM along with saw Palmetto. I take 4 SP twice a day and 6 PM twice a day.
Good LuckBig Grin

Hey, I would kill to be even just an A cup. I'm an AA cup with flat cone-shaped "breasts"! It really sucks, and I can't really do anything because I'm on the pill....is it really that bad to take red clover, fenugreek and saw palmetto?

Hey girls, I did some digging around the site since no-one was really offering up suggestions and found this thread pretty helpful:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11015

It took A LOT of time searching for this stuff & you might want to write all the information down to decide what herbs you want to take for what results. Hopefully this helps yall. I think it helped me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon