Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast pain...?

Oh!! That's an interesting hypothesis though!
I will!! Smile
How long do you massage though?
If sleeping on my stomach caused them to hurt, I want to massage longer to get results faster, I'm impatient Big Grin
Wink 

Hey yes why not, if they don't hurt anymore it must be safe to manipulate them a bit longer Tongue

I've changed my massage routine many times over the months, but now I'm doing 250 chi rotations in the morning (about 2 mins), and every night I do 400 rotations more, the pressure points and the breast performance massages (although these aren't really massages), this night session takes around 30 mins. I also do the lymphatic massage every few days. It sounds like a lot doesn't it? lolol

And well miss Lust, did you massage again last night? How did it go? Big Grin

Blush Yes I massaged for 8 minutes last night. Slept avoiding boob-squishage. And my breasts only feel a VERY slight tenderness, but I really can't feel it Big Grin Whoop whoop! No pains!
I may increase my massaging up to 20 minutes tonight, it's relaxing and nice Wink. Do you think massaging before bed is enough though?
I want a cup size increase (to start out with, maybe I'll want more Tongue)
Music 

Good to know you and your boobies are doing well!! Smile I love massaging too, It's my own private moment!

I think it's better to massage twice a day, at least it's advised to do so with the chi massage, and Eve M also massaged twice with no especific technique if I'm not mistaken, but with a boobie batter (hops, soya, oats and borage). When I started my NBE I massaged once though, with olive oil and for 5-15 mins and got my first results pretty fast, I only began to massage twice when the growth/swelling stopped.
But a long nice session at night might be enough, time will tell you if you need to do it twice.

I believe some people here have grown nicely with massage only, and *I think* it works better when you're young, around your 20s or less (someone correct me if I'm wrong). If you're older (like me Blush ) you may need to add some NBE herb to the oil to make it more effective if you're only doing massage (once again someone correct me if I'm wrong!!).

Big Grin Thank you for all your help!!
I think I'll start doing 20 minutes every night, if I don't get results, I'll do it twice.
I agree, it's me time Blush
I'll let you know how it goes!

Oh! By the way, with massaging, once (if) you reach desired results will they stay if you stop? Or will you have to continue? -Or will that encourage further growth?
Hehe Big Grin Sorry I have lots of questions!

No problem BustLust, I'm happy to chat with a fellow massage enthusiast Big Grin

Someone who had reached their target size with massage alone would give you a better answer, but in my opinion, as massage promotes swelling this may decrease if you stop. There's a section in Breast Performance for people who have finished the program and it says they shouldn't stop the routines abruptly but progressively, so I think that's a good tip, to keep massaging some time more after reaching the desired size, as maintenance.

But you know: massage increases blood flow, blood flow causes swelling, swelling leads to growth. Isabelle says that only several months of permanent swelling become growth, so I think that gives a clue about the benefits of massaging more than once per day or doing it for longer sessions and longer periods of months. Taking/massaging with herbs that increase prolactin helps with that. Here's the result list of the search I did to find Isabelle's posts, there's some interesting info you may want to read: http://www.breastnexus.com/search.php?action=results&sid=95c9cee46e3cfd8c700f225a9657c0f5&sortby=lastpost&order=desc

I wouldn't mind massaging a few mins everyday to keep my goal size once I reach it, it's also good for your breasts' health!

Thanks!! Big Grin
Yeah, I think I'll continue massaging when I get to where I want, just more as thing when I have the time, not so strict with every single night.
(Isabelle-)
"It's more convenient to organize the list the other way round, like in the first post I linked above, because it becomes more compact, and easier to memorize. There are four basic NBE functions that everybody here learns fast:

Phyto-estrogens and the body's own estrogens grow the milk ducts, and push the nipples outward, causing the growth you can measure with the tape.

Phyto-progestins and the body's own progesterone grow the milk glands and the alveolas, rounding the breasts out.

Anti-androgens block the production of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) from testosterone. Only muscle growth reacts to the androgen signal via testosterone directly. All other androgen effects are caused by DHT: male pattern baldness, high libido, facial and body hair, oily skin and acne, and the ability to cope with stress. Because the anterior pituitary gland keeps the total amount of sex steroids constant, people take an anti-androgen, to decrease DHT, so there is more room for estrogens. Trying to decrease testosterone itself is counter-productive, because estrogens are made from testosterone.

Prolactin is the hormone that starts milk production, so it causes swelling. Permanent swelling becomes growth, because stretched tissue grows.

The bold face functions are headers in the list I linked in my above post. Under each header, you can find a list of herbs and supplements that perform the function."

This list is very helpful, do you suggest pairing herbs with massage?

I'm trying to narrow down on herbs that may work for me.
I've tried Fenugreek, & BustBoom- both mainly were for increasing estrogen, but they did nothing, (Fenugreek made me smell like a pancake) & they made me just break out, so I thought I should stay away from herbs. But I'm looking further into them, as I figured out it's not just estrogen. From this I'm thinking I may be estrogen dominant, and I had just further tipped the scales, what do you think?

Any suggestions for pairing up with massage?
I do think I'll get some results from massage, now that I've changed my sleeping habits, but I want results faster, Tongue I'm so impatient, I know it takes time, I just want them bigger as fast as possible. And if herbs will help get me what I want, I think I should try. I'm just still researching what may be best.

So, what do you think? Add herbs? No herbs?
(And do you mind if I ask you what I think I should take [with more detail] if you think herbs would help?)

Thank you Blush I'm very curious.

Hi BustLust777,

Gee, your posts are all over the place. I've been reading them all, and still have no idea who you are. Can you complete the stats in your program page? Have you filled out the hormone balance test yet?
http://www.johnleemd.com/store/resource_...etest.html

Once you found a massage routine that works for you, check your exercise regimen, diet, and multivitamin.

Herbs may be useful if the outcome of the hormone balance test is unusual for the day in your cycle when you took it. Breaking out is just a signal to increase the anti-androgen.

Thankfully Isabelle came to the rescue, I've been taking herbs for a few months but I still have a lot to learn in that department so I can't be of much help there Blush
But of course herbs + massage is good mix, the tricky part is finding what herb/supplement works for you. You should do as Isabelle said, post something more about you (age, weight, children, health concerns etc) and someone will help you build the right program for you Smile Not every herb works for everyone.

I hope you're still doing fine with your massages!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon