Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava questions - been using 7 weeks so far

I guess I must have been lucky that my Smartbox worked for 6 weeks having a second hand Brava kit! The girl that I bought it from said she'd done 10 weeks (although who knows, she could have tried and hated it and done hardly anything or worn it loads but wanted to sell it as being in reasonable condition. Having never seen a brand new one it's hard to tell!!)

I've also come to the conclusion that partly I'm just getting used to seeing my boobs bigger. When I measured with the tape there was nearly 2 inches of swelling left before I put it on this evening. Having just checked back at my day 1 pics there's still a massive difference, it really is unbelievable.

I find it quite hard to judge by sucking the air out whether it's strong enough or not. It's firmly attached (probably more so than with the smart box) and my boobs have that slight pink/blue colour to them with the extra blood being drawn in, but I just don't feel much pressure! Again, I think my body is adapting which I guess is the whole point of this project!!

I don't feel like I can suck any harder than i already do but then I had pneumonia last year so I don't think my lungs are particularly strong either. I will try the suggestion of a top up suck in the morning (if I can rouse myself!!) and see if that helps. Apart from sucking with your mouth is there any other way to create the vacuum? May have to ask the hubby to assist but I can do without the ensuing ridicule Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon