Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trying to NB with two CLs at once :/

I got my NB a while ago and I've been trying to noogle for about an hour each day for the past week or so. I want to go longer but since I've been doing one boob at a time for an hour, it's extremely time consuming to be sitting there for a total of 2 hours and not feel like I did very much. I'm having trouble fitting both CLs at the same time. I used flattynatty's method yesterday but it felt like I had to pump really hard to get one to stay on while I did the other boob. After 20min I succeeded but I had to hold the left one in place. Sadly, I only was able to hold it for a couple min before the right dome slipped off Sad. I'd really love to be able to noogle both for 2 hours if possible...

Any suggestions? I know the soft rings would probably help, but that would be 2 more weeks of waiting. Plus, my mom saw my bank account and find out that I got a NB...explaining that was pretty awkward and I dont think she'd approve of me buying more stuff Tongue

I haven't been able to use both domes either, and from what I've read, no one else has succeeded either. I rigged my NB in the following way:

http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11930

However, even with the sports bra keeping the dome in place, I still cannot get both domes to suction. One always pops. At least the sports bra keeps my hands free throughout the day while I work. But not being able to use both domes at once IS very annoying.

Thanks for your help!

It's kind of funny because I was actually able to use both domes at the same time after I got back home! The only issues were that I couldn't really move much, I had to keep one or both of my hands on the domes at certain times to make sure they stayed on, and after about 45min, I ended up cutting my time short because my ribs started to hurt...either that or I got really jittery just sitting in one place for that long. I'll work up to using the NB for 2 hours sooner or later Blush

I'm starting to wonder if I had a bit more luck this time around because I did 360 Chi rotations right before noogling...hmmm

Hopefully it'll get easier with time and practice Tongue

Didn't think that would be an issue. It's funny cus I ordered the CL's dome system just yesterday and waiting for my nb to arrive. I hope not to get the same problem. Maybe it was just your first time using it and you needed to get use to the product. But reading your thread has now made me aware of this issue. Thanks. If I have any problems with mines I will reply, again.

Yea, I think it was. I will admit that when i first got the system, i was really impatient in trying to fit them both on at once. Once I just took the time to mimic flattynatty's video, I didn't have too much trouble...the only issue is that, for some reason, it starts to really hurt on my left boob muscle and my right rib after only 20-30min. I'm now doing one at a time because its more comfortable that way and I can noogle for an hour for each one Smile

Hey, girlie.

Now I now what you mean that you get suction with the CL domes. I just recieved mines in the mail today and wow. I mean I got one on and my right size was hard just to even get a suction. Kinda hurting when I started to get some suction. I will do it again tonight.

Lol!

It's kind of frustrating in the beginning, but I think it's something that we just have to adjust to over time...? I don't know, but I'm just doing one at a time because I can last about an hour or more that way. Not sure why, but it's less painful and easier to get suction. I might try to get both on one day, but I keep putting it off lolBig Grin

Good Luck Tongue

Well I finally got both on for about an hour. Using flatty natty method. There is no swelling and it really hurted when there was suction. I was really happy.

That's great Smile

I think it'll take a while before seeing any noticible swelling...I think I'm getting some but I can't really tell. After doing one side, that boob seems to poke out a bit more than the other one, so I'm guessing that may be swelling Tongue. I haven't gotten anything drastic like some users have...how long were you able to leave yours on for?

Yeah right! Some users here have major swelling like crazy. If only mines could be like that. Or at least the size when it's getting pump.

I get them both on but it seems like their fighting to stay on. It would always fart if you catch my drift.Rolleyes

I pumped so far only 1 hour a session and at least 3x a day. If not two times a day.

And you?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon