Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Low estradiol-17 beta, help please!

Hello all! I got a blood test taken recently, and my results are all fairly normal, except that my estradiol-17 beta level is very low. I took the blood test after being off of birth control for about a week, on day 3 of my menstrual cycle. A normal range for a female my age (20) is 70-530 pmol/L, but my results showed <70 pmol/L. Yikes! Does anyone know if this could be because I just got off of the birth control? I've always suspected my estrogen levels were low though. I would like to tailor an NBE program in the following month (giving myself a one-month cleanse off of birth control); should I greatly increase my phytoestrogens during the follicular phase? I would greaty appreciate some feedback on how best to create my ideal program, as nothing I've done in the past has seemed to work for me. Thank you so much in advance!! Smile

Edit: I would like to add that my lutropin level is also very low, at <1, and a normal range is 1-25. I wonder if this has any relation my estradiol level.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon