Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Baywood, Complete La Femme, Breast & Balance ?

Lightbulb 

So I was searching for PM on iherb and stumbled across this

http://www.iherb.com/Baywood-Complete-La...sules/8242

http://www.iherb.com/Baywood-Complete-La...20-ml/8345

There's the liquid and the capsules and the thing that intrigued me was that it contains PM mixed with all the other boob friendly herbs we know(aren't we supposed to NOT mix them???):

A proprietary blend of Saw Palmetto (berry), Dong Quai (root), Damiana (leaf), Fenugreek (seed), Blessed Thistle (leaf), Fennel (seed), Pueraria, Mirifica, Wild Yam (root), Marshmallow (root), Violet (root), Cumin (seed), Hops (flower)

It also contains EPO, Lecithin and Maitake Mushroom Powder.

Has anyone tried this? by the comments it seems to work for some.
I'm really tempted to try it (good reviews always get me)...

Hi Adrianna23,

The experience of others and the site postings seem to indicate that by adding other boob friendly ingredients, the ability of our bodies to address PM (which is highly potent) is inhibited. The recommendation has been to use PM by itself.

Good luck!

Hello

Many of these companies are followers not leaders, meaning they really have no clue about what they are doing. They add a laundry list of ingredients to fool the consumer (more perceived value) the key word being perceived or they just don't get it.

You may remember the Blossant commercials on TV more than 10 years ago before the FTC took their pants down. Most of these types of formulas come from that era. Some of these companies were hilarious they forgot to add the pueraria mirifica, but they got some of their ingredients right..ha ha

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon