Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

GorgeousBlonde's Breast And Butt Growth Program

Hey GorgeousBlonde,

I am very glad to see you experimenting with some creams!! I am in the middle of re-vamping my program, including a good topical. I am very interested in volufiline, as well as a good PM cream. There are so many products on the market, so I am very excited to see that you are using some, and they work!!! Thanks for the information.

Have you tried Breast Success on your breasts yet? I might combine both a PM cream and one with volufiline on my breasts and see what happens.

GorgeousBlonde,
Looking at your original program, why did you take off the Aminos, GABA, magnesium, B complex, and kelp? Why did you switch Evening Primrose oil for the Borage Seed oil?

Also, is the HGH surge better than Mucuna Pruriens? I read the warning label on surge and it's a little scary.

Is GorgeousBlonde still on here?

I'm starting to worry that all these supplements killed GorgeousBlonde since she's not on here.

(28-08-2012, 04:20 PM)NotSoBusty Wrote:  Hey GorgeousBlonde,

I am very glad to see you experimenting with some creams!! I am in the middle of re-vamping my program, including a good topical. I am very interested in volufiline, as well as a good PM cream. There are so many products on the market, so I am very excited to see that you are using some, and they work!!! Thanks for the information.

Have you tried Breast Success on your breasts yet? I might combine both a PM cream and one with volufiline on my breasts and see what happens.

Forgive me if this is a stupid question. I'm new to NBE and trying to read as much as i can before starting but there's so much info my head is spinning!
From what i'm gathering Breast Success comes in a cream as well as pill?
Did you ever do the volufiline cream with the pm cream together?

I was reading ur program. Ur program looks really sound. I'm impressed. Im Wondering around to different programs to find the best for me

I wanted to try Wild Yam and PM for my program but GorgeousBlonde wasn't here for quite some time.

I wonder how she's doing with her NBE?

Does the growth stays?

How many cup have she grown?

GorgeousBlonde,

please reply if you're still lurking hereBlush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon