Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

GorgeousBlonde's Breast And Butt Growth Program

PM is sooo confusing to me! Most people are saying to take it day 1 to day 14 while others say not to take it on your period. What is your reasoning for taking it days 7 - 13? ive been taking it the other way, but if this way is better maybe I will try that.

What I have read is that if you experience unwanted side effects while taking it during your period (like pain) you should avoid taking it during those days. If you have no such effects, then you can start taking it during you period. It depends on your body. Are you having problems with your period since starting PM?

The only change I have had to my period is that it went from a 28 day cycle to a 35 day cycle. Im not sure if that is really any cause for concern or not. I actually dont mind the longer cycle and I havnt experienced any painful cramps or anything.

MY opinion, everyone else please feel free to disagree, if you do not mind the change in cycle and have not experience any pain, I would personally continue taking it the way you are. As long as you do not see a negative effect on your health, you are doing it right. Change in cycle, is that bad, anyone?

Petitemomma I take PM on days 7-13 only, due to this chart: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Menstr...le2_en.svg

Notice how estrogen is highest during days 7-13.

PM tends to make the cycle longer. What I do it after 3 months of PM use, during my cleansing break of 1 month, I take vitex, and my cycle gets shorter and back to normal.

PM is not confusing to take, it's a matter of experiementing to see what works for you, you can't go wrong if you experiment taking it on different days. However, taking it according to the menstrual cycle chart - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstrual_cycle - works best, because then you are following the natural hormonal levels of the female body.

That is a VERY cool chart! Thank you so much! I know you used to take PM different before. Have you experienced any growth taking it this way instead? How is your PM coming along?

Hey GB any updates? I would love to hear because I am now following a similar program. Thanks

verycurious do you have a program page?

I have grown 2 inches since starting the program.

Hello GorgeousBlonde,

That is a well thought out program!!

MSM: Are you using Carlson's brand? That is the one that works.

For a cleansing break, I would say milk thistle is OK as well as lemon water every day, but DIM and Vitex would definitely be off the list. SAM I think would be OK. I did research on it for NBE usage and thought back then it would be very good.

Borage oil only needs to be once per day. You could also try Evening Primrose Oil 3 times per day instead.

Are you doing any topicals and heat? I think that this is at least as important as the internals.

Chiyomilk has an excellent massage, have you seen it?

Wahaika

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon