Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

add fennel seeds?

hi every body ,, hope you all reach your desire..
I want to add fennel to my program, so at which part of my cycle I should take it? and what dose I should start with? any help plz?

hey where are you girls?? 4 days and no answer? plz help me

I think your supposed to take it towards the end cuz I've read it increase progesterone. Most people don't take very much tho cuz it can hault NBE.

It activates prolactin receptors which I think increases progesterone. BE requires estrogen in the presence of progesterone, but progesterone also decreases estrogen. Hence why it could help some and hurt others, or after too much or a long time hurt everyone. So you should get phytoestrogens as well. But the only way to know for sure which you need more of is a hormone test. A balance is also better for your health. Those with feminine problems tend to benefit the most from progesterone, whereas those with too much tend to be more asexual. Too much estrogen is more common, and those with these problems who only take phytoestrogen herbs tend to see them worsen.

Prolactin (but not progesterone) also decreases dopamine which could affect mood in some people.

hi thanks surferjoe2007 for these nice information I really appreciate it

I've also just added fennel tea to my programme. I steeped 1 large teaspoon of the seeds in boiling water twice a day in my luteal phase. Not really sure when to take it and how much, but so far my period is 1 week late and I'm still waiting for it to come. I stopped all herbs on day 28.

Have I taken it for too long or steeped too much?? Any light into this would be greatly appreciated, coz I would really like to continue using fennel tea in my programme.[/align]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon