Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Video to Create Suction

Just googled this video up. Found it useful. Hope you will too if you didn't already know. It will show you one person technique of creating a suction for her noogleberry. But yeah.. happy noogling.

http://www.in.com/videos/watchvideo-how-...07967.html

I think you need to copy and paste to your search bar sorry don't know how to link.

So after your breasts are sucked into the domes, do you just leave them there for a long period of time? Or are you supposed to keep releasing the domes and pumping again?

Truthfully, I don't know. I haven't noogled yet. This video was just for people who had a hard time getting suction. I found it very useful since I only been reading people post about how hard it is to get a suction.

I've been reading though whatever your most comfortable with. Some people have different techniques.

When I get my nb I will talk about my techniques. I will try what was in the video though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon