Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can I use Fish Oil?

Can I use fish oil on my breasts for growth?
I've heard it helps with increasing booty size... so will it work for breasts?
I've also heard it's best with Vitamin E to prevent and fade stretch marks, so maybe I'll add Vitamin E with it for growth...

Vitamin E is anti-estrogenic.

Won't you smell horrible for ages if you rub fish oil on?

There are odorless fish oil pills, that's what I'd use.
Then I could mix it with cocoa butter lotion, good smell and good for stretch marks. Would that work?

I didn't know vit. E was an anti-estrogenic. :/

I know a lot of people who use it to grow their booties use shea or cocoa butter to help cover up the smell. I've heard even the odorless ones have a slight smell to them. If vitamin E is anti-estrogenic, then I guess watch out and make sure it isn't in anything you'd be mixing with it. I know a lot of body butters and cremes have vitamin E in them.

A lot of women swear by the results they get with fish oil on their butts, so I'm about to try it and see how it works. When I do, I'll see how bearable the smell is, and if it's not too bad, I might try it on my breasts, too. Plenty of people swear that fenugreek makes you smell like maple syrup, but I've been on that for 4 months now and haven't smelled like anything but myself so far, so maybe fish oil won't smell too bad once it gets absorbed.

Fenugreek made me smell like a pancake -__-.
Estrogen increasing supplements don't help me, so I'm not sure anti-estrogenic matters, it's for the stretch marks, which I have a bunch already.

I'm still scared to use the fish oil on something so high on my body as my breasts. If the smell doesn't go away, everyone will be able to smell it. =.=

Also, I looked into Vit. E, and it's only skepticism that it's an anti-estrogen, no one can really say whether it is or isn't. Also, the levels of E contained in lotions and such aren't enough to prevent growth anyway, even if it does turn out to be anti-estrogen. So I'm back to using my lotion now!

Also, vitamin E will help your body absorb the oil faster, and that's why most women use it with the fish oil. So you might even want to buy some vitamin E oil and mix that in with the fish oil and lotion as well! Although I think even with that it will still take a long time for it to absorb, usually takes overnight.

Also to help in absorption, exfoliate while you're in the shower. It's helping the fish oil I'm putting on my bum absorb better!

That's what I've decided to do too Big Grin Exfoliate in shower then apply fish oil, Vitamin E oil, & maybe lotion. Look for odorless fish oil. I'm looking for it, haven't had any luck yet... I'm going to use it for my breasts and bum. How's that going for you?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon