Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Emotional toll of having underdeveloped breasts

I have a Facebook, like I'm sure a lot of you do, and I'm constantly seeing girls pop up with newly placed implants. A friend of mine got them when she was 17 and she had truly perfect breasts, just small. I find it so hard to stay true to my goal of being confident without implants, it's frustrating when you see girls who gets implants in when their natural breasts are something I would kill for. It makes me wonder, are my underdeveloped asymmetrical breasts grotesque? If girls with ideal breasts don't think theirs are good enough, then what am I supposed to think about mine? Implants would be a quick fix but I couldn't handle having something plastic inside of me. Do you gals share these same emotions?

I have tuberous breasts as well and I got implants in 4 years ago at 18, right before I lost my virginity to my bf I still am with.... I still have tuberous breasts on top of the implants, which are too far out on my sides and I can't stand the feeling of something that feels like hard industrial plastic underneath my skin. I am actually planning to remove the implants and do a fat graft. I feel so sad for everything my breasts, or lack thereof, have caused me. I just want normal looking breasts, even if they're small.

Sometimes I get really down about this. It's a big issue in my life. It doesn't seem like I'm asking for much, to feel comfortable in my own skin. To make it worse I have body issues with other parts of me as well, and no one in my family seems to share these problems. I think it may be due to bad nutrition. If I ever become a mother, I will be incredibly anal about what my child consumes. But I disgress...

Never get implants, if NBE fails to work, look into fat transfer.

All the best girl,

- someone who knows exactly how you feel

I feel the same exact way. A lot of my friends complain about their breasts even though they have way better breasts than mine. My friend is thinner than me and has a 34B and complains about being flat all the time. She's actually underweight and has narrow hips as well so her boobs match her frame perfectly. I'm by far the flattest person I know and my breasts look ridiculously small in comparison to my hips, ribcage, and shoulders. Plus my breasts are pointy and weird looking. I feel so depressed about my boobs occasionally. It has even affected my grades. For example, I was so depressed about my breast size during midterm week that I ended up bombing 2 of my midterms. It doesn't help that I don't have any great features to make up for my breasts. I hear lots of women say things like "luckily I have nice legs and a pretty face". I literally don't have one nice feature. Well, maybe my butt is kind of nice. Plus I also have an ugly face. I know I do because I was called quasimodo in my teen years for my face and objectively my face looks the opposite of how a female face should. It has really affected my self-esteem. I just feel like such a failure as a woman. /End rant.

Raw, we all criticise ourselves so badly. I like my wrists and ankles as they are dainty the rest of me not so great. But then others tell me I am pretty. I reckon it's the same for you, you can't see your good bits. But when we feel low we tend to pick on ourselves very badly.

(08-06-2012, 08:48 PM)Babakins Wrote:  Raw, we all criticise ourselves so badly. I like my wrists and ankles as they are dainty the rest of me not so great. But then others tell me I am pretty. I reckon it's the same for you, you can't see your good bits. But when we feel low we tend to pick on ourselves very badly.
I know. I was being melodramatic I think. I'm just really emotional and I was going through one of my breast obsession lows.

Raw, don't say this!!!! I am sure you are a beautiful girl, just too hard on yourself. Self confidence is the most sexy thing a girl can have so keep your head up high.

I am in the same boat as you all girls but NBE has helped me SO much. In the beginning I was 34AA but the bigger breast was probably an A cup and the smaller one very tubular and the bigger one also but a little less. Not to mention my huge puffy areolas and flat nipples. I always wore a padded bra and had intimite relations with the lights off, no exceptions. I used to hate being intimate during the summer time, like june, since it was daylight all night and more difficult to hide them. Not to mention the horror of going to the swimming pool!!!! But you find tricks like hiding them with the towel and taking a shower facing the wall. I wouldn't mind having AA cups only if the were normal.

Don't forget, NBE does work for us as well, but it takes a long time and not everything works for us. I now don't love to take off my bra but I do and I keep the lights on while being intimite and I shower face forward while going to the swimming pool. It is a huge difference from how I felt before but I would like to be totally self confident and the road ahead is very long.

*tickles Raw under the chin and then runs away

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon