Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BriLaw's Program

Wink 

Finally.

If you are reading this then I've finally worked up the nerve to post my NBE program to the site I've been lurking on for months.. After researching and asking questions I believe that this program would be nice to start with. I would like to use this page as a resource for my NBE journey. First things, first - introduction:

I am 5'8, around 135lbs (up from usual weight of 120) - good because I wanted to gain weight and wear 32B/34A (not to sure about that).

I am 21, never been pregnant, never tried NBE and would love it if this knowledgeable NBE-r's would leave their suggestions/comments.

I am also not on birth control at the moment. My cycle is as regular as it have ever been and 34 days long.

So I will be using the greenbush routine with a few additions thanks to Wahaika's suggestions

Flaxseed oil capsule 1000mg - 2 times a day
Ginkgo Biloba 120mg - once a day
MSM 1500mg - once a day
GABA 1000 mg - before bed
20g of Protein - once a day

Women's multivitamin (will list it's ingredients later)

Fenugreek seed powder - 500 mg
Mexican Wild Yam - 500 mg
Saw Palmetto - 500 mg

I will be watching for signs

I am interested in adding l tyrosine to my program, but I not sure whether that addition would be useful. Does anyone have experience using l tyrosine with a program like mine? I've only seen it on the board being used with PM.

After a recent illness I ceased my NBE herbal ramp up (I had not be ramping up for that long). I will be starting over on Day 1 of my next cycle.

How I will be ramping up my herbs.
I will be following the guide below borrowed from Wahaika

Day...FG...SP...WY
13.....3.....3.....3 Stay at this level for a week or so and evaluate any feelings of growth.
18 Skip this day.
19.....3.....3.....3 If no signs of growth, resume. If signs of growth, go only slightly further.
etc.

I will be taking the multivitamin, Ginkgo Biloba, GABA and MSM throughout my cycle beginning today.
Will also be adding EPO internally as well as soon as I can figure out how much to take daily.

I caved and ordered a noogleberry earlier today. Excited for it's arrival.
I also completed my round of cortisol steroids for a bronchial infection/possible asthma or upper respiratory infection. Now that I'm done with that I will start back on the herbs on day 1 of my next cycle which you should be here on June 23 according to mymonthlycycles.com.

I think I have most of the things I plan to use throughout my herbal NBE regime. Here's my (ever-growing) list of this things I will be picking up in the near future:

Amino acids 1900mgs
Goat's rue
Collagen
Hyaluronic acid
Molybdenum (read that it helps the body to metabolize sulfur and is recommended with high dosages of MSM)* still researching
CLA (to help trim my waist)
Protein
Fennel
Rubber squeem

Will be posting pictures of my progress (or lack thereof) for the record.

Today is day 24 of my cycle and I've noticed that ever since I started taking flaxseed oil capsules, ginkgo biloba and my multivitamin again my face and body (back & chest) have been breaking out.. not too sure what's causing this as I haven't broken out this bad in months. While this might be the result of my being back in California (where summer is almost endless), I can't completely rule out that the breakouts are being caused by either the flaxseed oil, ginkgo biloba or my multivitamin. Considering dropping everything until day 1 ...Dodgy

On a brighter note - late night chi massages and (possibly) the flaxseed oil has been given my crazy swelling and tenderness. Hurts so bad, but I'm comforted by the possibility that this pain means my boobies are alive and maybe even growingSmile

Also considering adding Velvet Deer Extract and L-glutamine in order to increase IGF after reading this thread
— > http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7997

I will be adding some pics of my progress for my record.

So it's day 7th of my cycle and I'm still ramping up the herb dosages. I noticed that I get what I assume are growing pains from low dosages as well as from only flaxseed oil. Still waiting on my noogleberry, hoping it didn't get lost in the mail Sad

Today's internals are at
1000 mg wild yam
600 mg saw palmetto
400 fenugreek (just added this today)
120 mg ginkgo biloba
2000 mg flax
2 multi (half the recommended dosage)

A few days ago I tried taking evening primrose oil and discovered that the taste is something I just cant stomach (not in juice or a smoothie). If I buy an encapsulator (which I think I need at this point) I might begin taking it internally but for now it's just in the fridge. I've been slacking on massage and externals but I do body brush every time I take a shower so at 1-2 times a day. Not sure if that's making a difference..

As yesterday was the last day of my period I am almost tempted to say I grew but don't want to jinx it, might just be swelling either way the girls are larger than usual Big Grin

Okay so I haven't been too diligent with my herbal doses but I promised myself today would be the day I got back on board - so far, so good.

Current dosages

2 multivitamins
120mg ginkgo biloba
2000 mg flaxseed oil
500 fenugreek (greenbush extract instead of mountainroseherbs powder which I think is stronger)
1000mg wild yam
700 saw palmetto

Ever since I started taking the fenugreek a few days ago I haven't had an growing pains/sensations... Usually I get them not too long after taking my flax and ginkgo in the AM but this week my boobies have been dead with the exception of a few deep painful itching sensations in my right boobDodgy hope that changes when everything is ramped up. I plan on increasing my flax dose to 3000mg once I reach 1500 for each herb

The plan looks good.

>>"a few deep painful itching sensations..."

This is one of the "growing pains." Bingo!

Wahaika

Wahaika thanks for the info.

Made some more boobie batter today..

I used a cup of fenugreek powder, safflower oil, borage oil, red clover and soy extract and ginkgo biloba extract

Still ramping up, slowly..Current dosages are:

Fenugreek extract (1/2 dropper 2x a day)
Saw palmetto 900 mg
Wild yam 1000 mg
Ginkgo biloba 120 mg
Flaxseed oil 2000 mg
Multivitamin

Tonight I think I'll start back up with GABA - 1000 mg before bed and 800 of MSM

Did my first massage + saran wrap tonight for about an 30 mins w/ heat then showered followed up by a little more massage with safflower oil. I'll be aiming to do this 3-5 times a week, at least twice. The swelling is nice, girls are looking bigger and feeling oh so soft.

Also adding before pics so that I can track my progress.

Here's a pic to just show tonight's swelling, maybe even this month's growth (wishful thinking)Tongue

Day 16 of my cycle

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon