Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BriLaw's Program

YAy! I see progress! Keep up the good workBig Grin

Aww thanks Dark_lovelySmile

Rainbow 

Update:
Today I've been getting a very dull but inconsistent pain in my right breast (the smaller one)... think that means that its growing, some soreness is my left too

Increased my dosage of GB to 240mg today after reading one woman's program on BHM who uses 800mg

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/maca-agu...page1.html

Still waiting on my NB although now I'm having second thoughts about using it... my main concern is that I'll mistake the soreness that comes from swelling and consistent noogling as the result of my program. That means I'll be less effective in discerning whether my program is working. Welp. Maybe I'll cancel my order or sell it if it ever comes.

Things I am certain I will be adding to my NBE program and beauty regime:
NBE
Fennel (For roundness, prolactin and a bit more estrogen)
Carlson's MSM (support development of breast tissue and ligaments)
Amino Acids: Glycine, Proline (precursors to collagen)
More Vit. C: either powder or crystals (when used with the above amino acids produce collagen naturally in the body)
Neocell Collagen (firmness)
Gelatin
Green Papaya powder (to help with digestion of herbs and supplements)
Progesterone cream - still looking for a good brand, any suggestions? (to increase estrogen sensitivity)
Flaxseed oil ..running low
Aguaje - interested in this but will adding it be too many phytoestrogens?

Beauty/Health

Candex
CLA - waist definition/ stomach fat
Yohimburn ES - waist definition/ stomach fat
Lipoderm-y - waist definition/ stomach fat
Squeem/Corset - to lose love handles and define waist
Hyaluronic acid - for my skin
Forskolin - fat burning for midsection

I think I'll hold off on purchasing the fat burning products as I am sure they would be a hinderance to NBE. But I will be taking a break in a few months so I figure trimming, toning and defining my waist will be my project for the late Fall and Winter months.

Pic =after today's first massage

Congrats on the growth, I'm definitely seeing it!

Have you given any thought to waist training yet? A lot of girls looking for hardcore results use corsets, but a lot of us also use the Squeem. The Squeem's given me some pretty good results already, and it really helps speed things along. It's a lot cheaper than taking a bunch of pills like CLA and Fish oil that take months to show good results. Of course, combining it with workouts will give the best results. Wink

BriLaw, sorry to reply so late, but your acne is from flax seed. I took it a few years ago for health reasons, but it gave me horrible acne. If you google it you'll see it has the same effect on other people as well. I heard you can pop open a capsule of flax seed oil and rub it on your boobs and that it does produce swelling, though I never tried this method. Good luck.

Flaxseed can cause acne? Oh god, now I don't want to try it. :/ If you used the actual oil on your boobs wouldn't that still make your chest break out?

You're probably right godiva, it is likely that flaxseed caused my breakout, I decreased my dosage from 2000mg to 1000mg and increased my SP from 1000mg to 1200mg. I'm breaking out much much less now in spite of the 107 degree heat this summer.

Thanks Doll, I'm still looking into waist training with a corset so far I think I'm going to either get a rubber/cotton squeem or an off the rack corset for around $60 and use that until I can afford a custom underbust corset from either Exquisite Restraint or C & S corsets. Where did you get your squeem from?

I got mine from Amazon, which is why I ended up with a fake. If you get one, go to Squeem.net and buy from one of the stores listed on there. Otherwise you're likely to get a fake for the same price and Squeem won't replace it once it breaks. :/ *found this out the hard way* I had to fight Amazon to give me my money back, but I'm still not even sure they processed my refund yet.

I found one of the websites they have listed has a special: two waist cincher Squeems for $100. It knocks like $10 off the price of each one that way. My friend and I are buying ours together, the same size, so we're hitting up that deal!

Thanks Doll, I'm looking into it now. I had planned on buying one from amazon or ebay, thanks for sharing your experience. I'm still not sure if a cheap corset or a real squeem...Dodgy

Onto my update:
Day 22 of my cycle

Been experimenting a bit with my doses.. Was experiencing symptoms of ED (i.e. insomnia, irritability, water retention) after (my believed) ovulation so I tried taking more and less of WY. Didn't experience more or less growing pains so I'll continue to take my usual 1000mg dose until I decide to ramp up some more. I also took 500 mg of RC yesterday, considering adding it to my internals. Also been taking 360 mg of herbs this past few days too.

This week I've been listening to the RMR, massaging w/ special attention to pressure points near my breasts and body brushing. Only used my RC/FG/safflower oil mix to massage a few times this week with heat. No saran wrapping Sad

Also adding a pic mainly so that I can have something to look back on as this is my first luteal phase on herbs.
Question 

The main reason I've been experimenting with my WY dose is that I've been looking for a way to increase progesterone naturally. I thought WY might do that but I doubt that as the research I've come across states that WY gets in the way of natural progesterone and therefore often decreases progesterone levels. So, is progesterone cream the only way to increase progesterone in the body? Also, do girls use PC with herbs?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon