Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BriLaw's Program

Thanks again Tibetan. Added 4 cortisol level to my list of tests to be requested thanks to you!

(21-01-2013, 12:51 AM)Brilaw Wrote:  Thanks again Tibetan. Added 4 cortisol level to my list of tests to be requested thanks to you!

Your welcome!Wink

I decided not to start the birth control. My doctor and I agreed that it would better to treat some of my symptoms while looking for the cause of my hormonal imbalance. For now, I've been prescribed progesterone cream http://www.vitacost.com/Images/Products/...006435.jpg.

Ultrasound and lab results coming soon.

Brief update, today is Day 11 on progesterone cream & my breasts feel fuller.

Been a while since my last post.

Over the past couple of months I've done nothing for NBE (Sad) other than taking progesterone. At the moment I take 100 mg of progesterone for 2 weeks every month.

I plan on having another blood test done to see where my hormone levels are before I start a new NBE program. According to my last test, my stress levels are lower, progesterone higher than usual (but still not where it needs to be), vitamin and cholesterol are much better with the exception of my iron level. Definitely need to keep taking my iron. I've been drinking 1.5 − 3.5 liters a day recently, going to the sauna and exercising a lot more in the past 3 weeks so I think I'm a good place to start a new program.

Knowing what I know about my body's tendency to become ED, especially with my low progesterone level, I'm going to be staying away from all things that work by increasing only estrogen. So no PM for me..

I'm still working on my diet, so I'm comfortable making dietary changes to encourage growth. Suggestions welcomed!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon