Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Enlarge The Breast

There are plenty of other herbal and all natural solutions to increasing breast size. Breast enlargement creams that contain all natural ingredients like Dong Quai and Kava Kava are known to be good for breast enlargement becaus they contain a lower dose of the hormone estrogen. One brease enlargement cream that contains these types of ingredients is Naturaful
Rainbow 

(18-07-2012, 09:30 PM)c_h12 Wrote:  There are plenty of other herbal and all natural solutions to increasing breast size. Breast enlargement creams that contain all natural ingredients like Dong Quai and Kava Kava are known to be good for breast enlargement becaus they contain a lower dose of the hormone estrogen. One brease enlargement cream that contains these types of ingredients is Naturaful

Naturaful seems like a scam to me, they're pictures look fake. They probably stole them from a breast augmentation site and are using them to promote their stuff. I wouldn't suggest you use them.

Question 

(13-07-2012, 03:02 PM)jiberish Wrote:  In what way does Mangosteen work? I couldn't find any link between breast size and mangosteen. Only an example of a study that doesn't even exist. Sounds fake to me.

Mmmh after ordering the capsules I've read that the mangosteen skin has a anti-estrogenic effect (I can't remember where I read it, sorry) so that means it won't help to increase the bust right? Dodgy
But would it help in a case of estrogen dominance? I mean, if I'm getting headaches, dry eyes etc because I'm taking too much estrogen from my herbs, would taking an anti-estrogenic pill (like the mangosteen) help with that? Or a phytoprogestin would work better?

Anti-estrogenic most likely work against your goals. It is actually difficult to get good sources of phyoprogestins. Bio-identical progesterone creams are the most effective. This would work to create balance and increase the effectivness of your phyto estrogen herbs.

However, does it relieve symptoms of estrogen dominance. I don't know the answer to that.

A much cheaper alternative for an anti-estrogenic product would be oral vitamin E.

Be weary of people coming onto the board and promoting their site with information with no evidence to support their claims. Also be aware that some things MAY assist in various bodily functions, growth etc. However most often it is a minuscule amount.

For example, think of all the green tea fat burner products there are. Hundreds. All going off studies that showed that it helped your body burn 1 to 2.5% more calories a day. Is it really worth the 40 dollar bottle? No, not for like 30 calories...

Thanks Jiberish for all the advice!

I thought herbs like Fennel and Fenugreek raised progesterone¿??

How much vitamin E would you recommend? I already take a multivitamin which provides the 125% of the recommended dose (15mg). Do I need more for NBE? Or would taking more than 15mg have a greater anti-estrogenic effect and halt my growth?

Thanks again.
Rainbow 

(19-07-2012, 08:19 PM)Alicia Wrote:  Thanks Jiberish for all the advice!

I thought herbs like Fennel and Fenugreek raised progesterone¿??

So they are phytoestrogenic but they more so help stronger phytoestrogen do a better job at growing the breasts. IMO of course! I noticed I would take a phytoestrogen but its effects boosted when I added Fenugreek

I am not sure but I thought fenugreek had phytoestrogens and also raised prolactin. Which caused swelling via milk production. However if you increase prolactin long term it will overwork the breast and cause it to look deflated. When you are pregnant prolactin levels are raised which tells your body to produce milk. Which is one of the main reasons women get bigger breasts when pregnant and also why some women have lifeless breasts after pregnancy. I would definitely cycle it. How long? I don't know, look into it. Maybe 3 months on. 1-2 off?

I am not sure because I never got either product. I am trying to keep things as simple as possible.

About Vitamin E for growth. I am not sure, when I saw it was anti-estrogenic. I thought OK don't need that. I would probably leave it with multivitamin.

good look

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon