Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Enlarge The Breast

Rainbow 

Thanks for that link! Smile So applying mangosteen on the breasts helps to increase their size. Is it a phytoestrogen?? Have you tried this yourself?
I've seen some mangosteen capsules on iherb.com, do you think mixing the content of the capsules with some olive oil and applying it on the bust would work?

(23-06-2012, 05:19 PM)Alicia Wrote:  Thanks for that link! Smile So applying mangosteen on the breasts helps to increase their size. Is it a phytoestrogen?? Have you tried this yourself?
I've seen some mangosteen capsules on iherb.com, do you think mixing the content of the capsules with some olive oil and applying it on the bust would work?

this link is my blog...

not Mangosteen fruit......but Mangosteen Skin....

olive oilBlushBlushBlush, drink and use outside the body .... because olive oil is one of the ancient trees. olive oil is excellent for treating breast and tighten..

i have other tips.....to enlarge the breastBlush

Oh nice blog then, congrats! There's very useful info there! I've just bookmarked it Big Grin

The capsules I found were made with mangosteen skins, not the fruit, so do you think they would work?
And yes everyday I take a good amount of olive oil with my meals. I also think all the growth spurts I've had have happended when I've massaged with olive oil or a base of olive oil... not sure if it's just a coincidence but who knows...

And if you know more tips for breast enlargement please share them with us!
Thanks for all the info Wink

(24-06-2012, 01:54 PM)Alicia Wrote:  Oh nice blog then, congrats! There's very useful info there! I've just bookmarked it Big Grin

The capsules I found were made with mangosteen skins, not the fruit, so do you think they would work?
And yes everyday I take a good amount of olive oil with my meals. I also think all the growth spurts I've had have happended when I've massaged with olive oil or a base of olive oil... not sure if it's just a coincidence but who knows...

And if you know more tips for breast enlargement please share them with us!
Thanks for all the info Wink

material from the skin of the mangosteen fruit is very good .... how the capsule shell?
drink 1 tablespoon of olive oil every day to prevent breast cancer.
olive oil is also very good for massage...

okay...

Hi again yuwonoyekti!
These are the capsules I've found: http://www.iherb.com/Paradise-Herbs-Mang...Caps/10475 I thought I could open the capsules and pour only the mangosteen skin powder in olive oil, let it steep for a week and then apply it to the breasts. What do you think? Blush

Thanks for giving me one more reason to keep on using olive oil! Smile

(25-06-2012, 02:21 PM)Alicia Wrote:  Hi again yuwonoyekti!
These are the capsules I've found: http://www.iherb.com/Paradise-Herbs-Mang...Caps/10475 I thought I could open the capsules and pour only the mangosteen skin powder in olive oil, let it steep for a week and then apply it to the breasts. What do you think? Blush

Thanks for giving me one more reason to keep on using olive oil! Smile

maybe that's good ....
but it would be great if you make a potion to manually Big GrinSmile

Ok, I've just ordered the capsules!

I've found out that mangosteen in Spanish is "mangostán". I'll ask for it next time I go to a market with a stock of exotic fruits Smile

Yuwonoyekti, what is the right way to use the mangosteen skins for breast enlargement? I mean how many grams or how many skins you have to apply etc... Just in case I find the fruit some day hehe.

And thanks again!

(28-06-2012, 09:39 PM)Alicia Wrote:  Ok, I've just ordered the capsules!

I've found out that mangosteen in Spanish is "mangostán". I'll ask for it next time I go to a market with a stock of exotic fruits Smile

Yuwonoyekti, what is the right way to use the mangosteen skins for breast enlargement? I mean how many grams or how many skins you have to apply etc... Just in case I find the fruit some day hehe.

And thanks again!

2 pieces.....))

englarge the breast part 2.....later
2 pieces Mangosteen, 10 grams of Green algae and ¼ papaya fruit .....(to be continued)Huh now, i am busy.. Wink

Enlarge The Breast part 2
HuhHuhHuhBig Grin

In what way does Mangosteen work? I couldn't find any link between breast size and mangosteen. Only an example of a study that doesn't even exist. Sounds fake to me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon