Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Un developed

hey my name is claire i'm like 145 cm tall and im 13
i hav no boobs and hant gone through puberty yet
all my friends have
do u know a way that will make my boobs grow quicker?
or help me through puberty if so please email me at
peace.love._.party@hotmail.com
thanks

At 13 I would say, talk to your mother about your concerns and see if she can make you an appointment with your doctor to see what they say about it. There was a time when 13 was the normal age to start puberty. Over the years girls have begun to develop a lot earlier, so I can understand why it bothers you, BUT just because you haven't yet, doesn't mean there is a problem. Your body may just have it's own time clock and the best person to decide that would be your doctor, or even your mother. You might find that your mom was a late bloomer also if you ask her about this.

I know right now you are digging through the internet trying to find answers and a miracle pill and I'm going to ask you not to try taking any of those things you find. At this age it could cause you some major problems. If at 18 you still aren't where you want to be, then there are other steps to try, but for now, you're still young and there's no way to know what's going on in your body to even begin guessing at what to do. Talk to your mom and doctor. At this time they are the best ones to help you.

Mel

Hi.
Yes 13 is a young age to think of enhancing anything right now. Take the time to grow on your own. But as I have been reading. Massage is the best thing you can do on your own. I agree with justforfun. Do not take supplements and share your concerns with your mom. She will understand, and it is a way to build a closer relationship with her. Mom's are great, especially when you get older you realize that. It may not be easy bringing up such a discussion, but having that relationship is important. Big Grin

There is hope! I know a girl who didn't start her period or show signs of puberty until she was 16 or 17, and her boobs are HUGE.

Definitely don't do any supplements at your age, though. Don't interfere with your body's natural processes.

I didn't even start my period until I was 13, so I agree with the other ladies here, definitely too soon to jump the gun. Have you started your period yet? If not you could just be delayed. I knew a girl in school that didn't start hers till 16 and she also didn't stop growing until 23! And she's now a DD. I agree also that massage can be beneficial. It helps prevent stretch marks on the breasts because of the use of lotion all the time, and it prevents breast cancer. Even when I'm not trying to enhance myself, I massage for that reason alone. You can also do hydrotherapy...when you take a shower, let the water hit your chest, let it run as hot as you can handle, I'd say just really warm, sit there letting it hit your chest for about 5 min, then change the water to cold, as cold as you can handle, sit there for 5 min, then change back to really warm, then back again to cold. You can also use a heating pad on your chest after massaging. If your doctor says you are not developing correctly there may be something they can do. If not, then there is something you can take 2 years after you start your period for the first time. So after then you can take a couple of supplements, but not herbs. I wouldn't do ANYTHING herbal until after 18. I really hope you take this advice to heart and just be patient. I understand how it is. I didn't grow but to an A cup by the time I was 14, then it stopped, nothing after that. But my family has small chested women. I understand how frustrating it can be when the other girls have something and you don't, then they pick on you, and they get more attention from the boys, and the boys pick on you. It's tough. But just remind yourself, alot of the actresses and models that all the boys drool after at a B cup or smaller! So it's not about your chest size, but your confidence, personality, etc. I'm 22 btw, so it wasn't that long ago I was your age haha. Hope all this helps and makes you feel better.

Alot of girls start there periods after 13 i know i didnt start until i was 15 and my breasts developed quite late to so you have nothing to worry about! I have also heard that starting puberty young can be a bad sign of health so be glad your not one of them Smile. If your underweight this can also effect puberty.

Milani

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon