Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beside Chiyomilk.. Has anyone had success with PM??

Hi Everyone..

After doing a lot of research and reading on this forum and many sites, I'm stuck between trying PM or a BO program .. hoping to decide soon. I'm going to be visiting some local Chinese medicine and herb shops and see if I can find what Chiyomilk used locally vs. trying to ship everything.

Can anyone who tried PM and/or Chiyomilk's program for at least 8-months report any size increase and or no size increase. I would like to tabulate the results and see the % of women with positive results or no results and what the average growth rate was in the 1st year.

If I go the PM route, I'll be trying to follow Chiyomilk program as closely as possible and maybe.. add Goats Rue to it. Along with Chi massage and maybe.. a NB.

I"m currently 32 with a 32B and would be very happy to just get to a full C along with some lift. I'd rather try NBE vs. implants which I always had on the back of my mind getting (silicon gel).

I experience an amazing growth with only PM cream, some supplements and a special diet.

I started at the beginning of june. after about two weeks i had already gained a little over a half inch and they feel even bigger now. i might start a program page to track my results. I'm using a program based off of hers

(20-06-2012, 03:32 AM)boobquest2012 Wrote:  I started at the beginning of june. after about two weeks i had already gained a little over a half inch and they feel even bigger now. i might start a program page to track my results. I'm using a program based off of hers

Please don't forget to make a before-picture.

I took some before pictures about 5 days in, I will take more pictures after about 3 months in the same bra.

Yes I grew about 6inches with pm but a much simple program to hers and more fast

I didn't have any results. I think it would depend on your hormone levels.

I know this isn't really what you're actually asking, but all the guys who do NBE seem to get the greatest results with some kind of program strongly featuring PM...

I agree with sweetpea, though. It depends on your hormones.

(20-06-2012, 03:32 AM)boobquest2012 Wrote:  I started at the beginning of june. after about two weeks i had already gained a little over a half inch and they feel even bigger now. i might start a program page to track my results. I'm using a program based off of hers
Two weeks and already seeing results? Can you please post your program? Thank you.

(08-09-2013, 07:44 PM)nsas Wrote:  
Two weeks and already seeing results? Can you please post your program? Thank you.

Two weeks is too soon to get excited about anything. Please wait till at least the second month before you know if it's working and is not just swelling.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon