Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

An article about Progesterone and breast growth

I found this article and thought it was both informative and interesting, so I thought I'd share with you guys. Increasing progesterone is the method I just started using, and already I am noticing a difference in my breasts and overall attitude and mood.

http://www.totalityofbeing.com/Frameless...tShape.htm

That makes a lot of sense. Have you found any natural and safe supplements that contain progesterone?

I'm still looking for stuff! The only way I know of is to use progesterone cream (which I already started using). I read on here that fennel is supposed to help with increasing progesterone. Can anyone confirm this? I do not want to take anything to increase estrogen as I already have endometriosis.

Very interesting!! Thank you for sharing.

I just ordered some progesterone cream and I am looking forward to trying it out. I do keep a record of my progress, so I will post as soon as I know.
I'd be curious what your growth has been like, so let's keep a tally.

I'm just a few days short of finishing my 1st cycle with PC in luteal phase. They look a bit fuller/rounder, but I haven't measured myself yet; I'm waiting until after my period. I have been feeling a lot of growing pains in my chest, though. I kind of doubt I'll notice a big difference in growth at the beginning, but maybe after a couple cycles.

The first 3 months, you should get a growing spurt if you are estrogen dom. darkened areolas is a normal effect, it may or may not return. But the growth is permanent if you eat right. Dont starve your self or u will lose your growth. Good luck!Wink

So you all cycle progesterone, and only take it during the luteal phase? My box insert instructs to use it every day except during menstruation.

This time around I used it only in luteal phase. I believe Tibetan saw results using it a week before luteal. I think I'm going to try that the next cycle.

One important thing to know about progesterone cream is that is can cause breakthrough bleeding (like when you're on the pill). If you forget to apply the cream too often and your progesterone levels go up and drop too much you might experience spotting. This is what happened to me. Again, this is a maybe. I would just be careful to keep the progesterone levels up until they are supposed to be dropping according to your natural cycle.

I've been using Progesterone Cream and Wild Yam Root supplements. It is day 3 and I'm seeing some negative side-effects but no good ones.

Hot Flashes
Extremely tired/sleepy
Lower leg pain

I looked up both products and was informed that wild yam can cause severe leg thrombosis (blood clots), so I am discontinuing. I was told in this forum that WY increases progesterone, but online, it says it increases estrogen.

I'll stop taking WY and see if Pro-Gest works.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon