Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

An article about Progesterone and breast growth

Oh no, I hope your symptoms go away. Something has been messing with my cycle, making it longer. I am on day 32 and still no sign of it. I bought pro-gest to try for my next cycle too and hope it helps. Anyone know what a prolonged cycle means? They say luteal phase is always 14 days, so somehow I guess I increased my follicular phase. Is this still too much estrogen/not enough progesterone?

This is also a good one

http://natural-fertility-info.com/proges...lity-guide

I am worried about progesterone cream, so for now I will just stick to Saw Palemetto. About the other article,:

If estrogen had anything to do with bigger breasts then women on birth control pills would all have large full breasts. (Estrogen though is responsible for fat gain from the belly button down).

That argument really bothers me. Not all women on BCP have big breast so estrogen has little to no effect. Seriously?! Doest that mean that all women on BCP have big fat behind??

i am wondering if that article is only for women and not for men who want breast or both.

(29-04-2013, 10:29 AM)lady_b Wrote:  This is also a good one

http://natural-fertility-info.com/proges...lity-guide

I am worried about progesterone cream, so for now I will just stick to Saw Palemetto. About the other article,:

If estrogen had anything to do with bigger breasts then women on birth control pills would all have large full breasts. (Estrogen though is responsible for fat gain from the belly button down).

That argument really bothers me. Not all women on BCP have big breast so estrogen has little to no effect. Seriously?! Doest that mean that all women on BCP have big fat behind??

I had on BCP for 10 years, never enlarged my breast, mainly used to control my bad cramping and acnes. After 10 years, it started upset my stomach and this was where all the lawsuits came in... I decided to stop for over 10 yrs since.
Obviously, my body missed something else (A cup) but the doctors never bother to find out what else missing...
-V

I am new to this site and not sure how to start my own post but I was wondering if any of you have ever used Maca root powder? I have read only good reviews of it. Some of the effects are not exactly what you may be looking for but it's a natural food that was so highly desired in it's country. It's known to balance hormones. If your body produces too much estrogen it will balance it out. It does not contain hormones itself which I find....safer and wondering if it might be more effective? I read articles of girls with hypothyroidism and pcos all having great results. I have mild tuberous breasts which I'm sure you know is lack of progesterone and constricting ring in the breast. Also as if they never finished developing, wondering if balanced hormones might continue the growth with massaging to loosen up constricting tissue? I am skeptical about adding progesterone because I believe adding a hormone can throw off your other hormones and maybe cause other side effects.

(04-05-2013, 07:07 PM)kelsitree Wrote:  I am new to this site and not sure how to start my own post but I was wondering if any of you have ever used Maca root powder? I have read only good reviews of it. Some of the effects are not exactly what you may be looking for but it's a natural food that was so highly desired in it's country. It's known to balance hormones. If your body produces too much estrogen it will balance it out. It does not contain hormones itself which I find....safer and wondering if it might be more effective? I read articles of girls with hypothyroidism and pcos all having great results. I have mild tuberous breasts which I'm sure you know is lack of progesterone and constricting ring in the breast. Also as if they never finished developing, wondering if balanced hormones might continue the growth with massaging to loosen up constricting tissue? I am skeptical about adding progesterone because I believe adding a hormone can throw off your other hormones and maybe cause other side effects.

I thought Vitex is balanced the hormones and Maca helps your butt enlargement, hair and nail?
-V

I don't know how to reply correctly yet I'm sorry haha using my cell phone! But yes Maca also makes butt big which I'm scared of I already have a bigger butt and sadly a little chest hehe but it's known to balance hormones, or has there been an update on this? Ya vitex is my second option! I'm new to all the plants and herbs but I read a lot saying maca helps balance, women have had good results who had pcos and hypothyroidism! I still don't get why their butt gets so big though.

I want to use maca for all the other benefits but super scared about the big butt thing. My plan is to balance my hormones before adding estrogen and progesterone to obtain breast growth. From massaging mine are now a little rounder and my nipples have never pointed down, so wondering if anyone had a similar situation and has good advice? I am scared of all these hormones, haha and also wondering if any of you have gained undesired weight elsewhere from any herbs. I gain weight easily. Sorry if I am annoying, I still don't know how to start my own post.

(05-05-2013, 06:55 PM)kelsitree Wrote:  I want to use maca for all the other benefits but super scared about the big butt thing. My plan is to balance my hormones before adding estrogen and progesterone to obtain breast growth. From massaging mine are now a little rounder and my nipples have never pointed down, so wondering if anyone had a similar situation and has good advice? I am scared of all these hormones, haha and also wondering if any of you have gained undesired weight elsewhere from any herbs. I gain weight easily. Sorry if I am annoying, I still don't know how to start my own post.

When I took FG, it gave me really good appetize for a month then after that my body got used to the herbals and no more so. I did not gain weight through Herbals sadly to say as I have high metabolism. I have to take Ensure to gain weight to further accomplish this NBE program.
For me, if you have health insurance, just ask the doctor for the hormonal test and then re-take again couple months into NBE to adjust your dosage or jump ship to different program.
-V

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon