Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HELP! PC made me grow a lot but I lost growth after menses!

Hi ladies,

I started NBE like a month and a half ago. I first tried PM which gave me horrible side effects, so I stopped it on day 7. Just after that, I started with FG and PC (Emerita). The thing is that I grew like 3 cms in just 2 weeks and a half. I felt like my breasts were growing every day. I must say that in addition to FG and PC i took a licorice tea every day, which may have helped too. Then I got my menses and I stopped the PC, as it was only recommended to be taken the 2 weeks before your menses...and I lost 2 cms in just 8 days!!

So definitely, the thing that was making me grow was PC and I think this may help estrogen dominant gals. Now, my question is...do you think I can use PC all month long or will this be too much for me? I don't want to lose all the growth after my menses...

Hi Marianmg!

Don't panic!! Cool

It's completely normal for your breasts to shrink some during/a little after your menses. I think they're at their smallest on day 5 of your cycle. The growth that you described is probably mostly swelling, but if you "grew" 3 inches and only lost 2, then you're still way better off than you were before you started pc! And this might be how it goes every month, you swell a lot, then get your period and lose some, but not everything. Very few people, if any, grow that much in a month and keep it all.

I know it sucks that the boobs shrink again after getting all that filling and bounce. I absolutely hate it, and I think everybody does!

I don't know what happens if you use PC throughout the month, but you might become progesterone dominant and/or it could mess up your menstrual cycle.

By the way, that's awesome that you found something that works for you so fast! Big Grin
Usually people have to try several different herb combos for months and months before they finally find something that gives them any sort of results even if it's just a little swelling.

Hope that helped some! Maybe somebody who has more experience with PC can comment on that specifically.

I completely agree w| Gilly - most of what you presumed to be growth was swelling.. when it went down you were left with the real growth. Congrats!

Progesterone opposes estrogen. This is a very bad idea during the follicular phase of the cycle as it will affect ovulation which will start a chain reaction that will mess up the cycle as well as other unfathomable side effects that I have seen women suffer with over the years.

Progesterone cream is best used to address a problem, not to use for NBE.

However, if you just have to use it, remember three things:

1. Use it only on days 18-23 of the menstrual cycle and only as directed on the label.

2. Growth from progesterone is usually temporary.

3. If you don't need it, i.e. if your body is normally producing what it should, you could do damage that could result in a lifetime of misery.

No pressure,

Wahaika

(15-06-2012, 03:26 PM)Wahaika Wrote:  Progesterone opposes estrogen. This is a very bad idea during the follicular phase of the cycle as it will affect ovulation which will start a chain reaction that will mess up the cycle as well as other unfathomable side effects that I have seen women suffer with over the years.

Progesterone cream is best used to address a problem, not to use for NBE.

However, if you just have to use it, remember three things:

1. Use it only on days 18-23 of the menstrual cycle and only as directed on the label.

2. Growth from progesterone is usually temporary.

3. If you don't need it, i.e. if your body is normally producing what it should, you could do damage that could result in a lifetime of misery.

No pressure,

Wahaika

Sorry, I have to butt-in here. First off to the original poster, did you have tests done to see if you really needed progesterone/ are progesterone deficient? If you really need it, it will obviously take more than a month for it to "stick." I had to do it for at least 3 months even though I noticed immediate "growth" in the first. Your body has to adjust.
You will know when PC is no longer effective as you will have no sensitivity to the follicular to luteal changes. When this happens, my guess is that your receptors are overloaded with PC and need a change.
From there, I would take the next step and stop the PC. After a month of not having anything in your system, then add your opposing herb and cycle that.

And to Wahaika,
I have to disagree with your comment on PC being a bad idea for NBE amongst a couple of others you've made.
NBE is more than just growing breasts, its about balancing out your endocrine system. How else would we grow?

I have tried PC only during Luteal phase for quite a few months with no improvement in size.

It wasn't until I experimented and used PC (topically and other areas) in the second week of Follicular phase into luteal that I have experienced an actual growth spurt and I have kept it all months and months later. It was the only thing that has worked for me and I have been at this for 4 years.

Growth from progesterone is not "only temporary" unless you have done the protocol for such a short period of time. The same can be said for estrogen like substances in NBE protocols.
We all know that in order for our growth to be permanent, 2 things:
we have to stick with our program for a long time.
Eating right is probably the most important thing as our bodies have to consistently produce such hormones levels. The hormone like substances are in the food.How else would our endocrine glands/ovaries produce these levels?

Progesterone may oppose estrogen but you can't have growth without healthy levels of it.
It's all about what your body needs and consistent balance between estrogen,progesterone,testosterone.

Although, your post only makes sense to those who don't need progesterone, its not common amongst most of us ladies here in the forums.

So many good answers!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, it was SO helpful Smile This is the best forum ever!

@Gilly: Thank you for ur answer and for all of your posts, which are really helpful! I am one of your "followers", hehe! So, yes, I guess too much progesterone would make me progesterone dominant, so it's not a good idea to take it all month long...It's just that it worked so well and it was so easy for me...that it really sucks I can use this two weeks in a month!

@Brilaw: Thanks for answering too! Good to see that you agree Gilly.

@Wahaika: I really appreciate your comment and after this I won't be using PC all month long. Actually, I did not think this was a good idea, but I wanted to double check it with you guys! However, I must say I agree Tibetan's comment "progesterone may oppose estrogen but you can't have growth without healthy levels of it". I did not test my progesterone/estrogen levels for real, but I simply used Dr. Lee's test. Regarding the use of PC and according to Emeritas' instructions, "for PMS balance use 14 days on, 14 days off" which is what I'm planning to do. But I understand your point about taking progesterone those 5 days when progesterone levels must be higher.

@Tibetan113: Thanks for ur opinion and for sharing ur experience with PC. I will look for your program, as I think it will be very useful for me. What are u currently taking? Regarding my hormones, and as I said before, I just took Dr. Lee's test and I had these symtoms: PMS, cyclical headaches, foggy thinking, I sometimes get insomnia, bloating and heavy bleeding. I also think my androgen levels may be a bit higher than normal. Now, I know that I would need to take a saliva test in order to know if I really am ED, but as one Ainterol pill was way too much for me (I got headaches all day long and bloated ankles after two days taking only one pill) plus I had some progesterone deficiency symtoms and PC was working like crazy...I guess I just assumed this!

I would like to follow ur advice regarding my future program but I'm not sure if I got it, though. So u are recommending me to use PC -I guess only in the luteal phase,right?, till I feel it's not working so that my hormones are well balanced and to take some rest and start a new program, like the greenbush kit?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon