Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO/NB and a young woman with early puberty?

Hey everyone! It's misha here, so nice to meet you! ^w^
A little about me:
Height: 4'10" probably almost 5'
Weight: 95 lbs. (thin bone structure)
Ethnicity: Asian(Filipino)/Latino
Bra size: Not sure, 32A's are way too tight even on the tightest hook, 34A's are uncomfortable and too large band-wise, the best fit is 32B but there is a "gap" where my breasts should fill it up all the way. Perhaps a 28B, but those are hard to find.
I haven't measured myself lately, but it's obvious to me that I am extremely pear-shaped. I used to have a fast metabolism but during my senior year of high school, it has slowed down considerably and my lovely backside just got bigger while I unfortunately collected a ring of fat around my waist. But even before when I was skinnier, I was pear-shaped (runs in the family).
The thing about me is that I started puberty really early, when I was around 8 years old, and I got my first period when I was 9. They have been regular my whole life. Sometimes I wonder if my somewhat underdeveloped body is due to not just my genetics (because both my parents are quite small), but maybe the fact that I grew up too early. I also had a terrible diet growing up, during my middle school years when I suspected I was growing the most I never ate lunch and when I got home for school I would usually eat top ramen.
I've never had sex and I'm not on birth control, but I wonder if BO could work on someone like me who is super small yet has been WAY past puberty. When you think about it, it would've been almost 10 years since I got my first period! I honestly don't think my breasts are going to grow anymore on their own.
I'm going to University this September, and it's going to be expensive. But I REALLY want bigger breasts! It's been my dream since I was a little kid! My ultimate goal is to get to a D but I'm fine with achieving a C in the meanwhile. If someone could please recommend what UB package would work for me, that'd be great. Smile
And some more questions: I'm working on cardio to reduce the belly fat I got going on, and also overall strength training not just to tone my body, but to become really strong as well. I'm planning on becoming very physically active in college, so will that affect the BO from working on me properly?
Also, does the effect BO have on the body just target the breasts, or is it literally like going through puberty all over again? Because before puberty, I was a round chubby kid, yet a short while after I got a lot thinner with curves. If that's the case, wouldn't fat be beneficial to growth? I'm so confused.
I'm also considering using the noogleberry with the BO (I read a quite a bit around the forums before joining), because I know that that pairing seems to work awesome. I just need feedback please... ><

While you may think you're wayy past puberty your body is not done developing. At 17 many women, myself included, are not completely developed. Even though you started your period early, you still have a ways to go. I had my first period when I was 12 but I didn't get feminine hips until recently (I'm almost 22). IMO you are too young for NBE methods that require the manipulation of hormone levels as these types of methods may disrupt your natural physical, mental and emotional development. I know this is probably not what you want to hear but you would probably save money and time just waiting for your body to grow on its own. Have you considered trying only massage and noogleberry? Or maybe even hypnosis. HTH

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon