Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM Side Effects Glossary

I get it from here puerariamirificabuteasuperba.com

Splendid! Thank you soooo muchShy

I took pm for a month and noticed I hadn't had my period so I stopped for 2 days, then had the heaviest period of my life for a solid 3 Weeks, threw them away after that....

Did you take it the whole month? you should only take PM from days 1 to 15 of your cycle

Dear Adrianna23,

I too suffer from lower back pain when on PM. It did not go away. I am now doing a dosing of 750mg X 3-4 per day. I was having headaches at a larger dosage and had to change my dosing and frequency. Please see attached link for questions and the link posted by bryony.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12221

Good luck

Yes bc I have never kept track of my period, I just know it comes at the end of each month lol but ever since then I've been to scared to take it but it was the only side effect I had, now I did have some good side effects, I stayed in a good mood, I had energy, my hair actually got it's shine back which hasn't gone away, still shinning, it did alot of good, and I did see small changes and so did my husband, my small barely A, sag from breast feeding (an A that sags is worse than a C cup that sags, ew), and they actually lifted up some.
Now here is a few other things I did, I use coco butter lotion to massage breast and when I take a shower, I cover myself with baby oil that has vitamin e and aloe and let soak for 5 minutes, pat dry... Also buy collagen pills at Walmart.... Just a few tips that I'm still using except I miss having my pm. I also kept a daily log when I took pm and detailed how many I took, how many collagen pills I took, what lotions, what exercise and what time I did each, then at the bottom of the page I wrote down how my day was, the moods I have and whatever.... But past 3 months I've been keeping up with my period and I'm thinking about getting pm again but I'm scared and just wondering if any other ladies went through what I did before I started again bc Idk if it was the pm or just my body....

The thing is you experienced this because you took PM the entire month, take it from days 1 to 15 and you won't have this problem

Are any of you actually growing from PM? I am on my 5th day of PM, and am seeing no side effects nor any growth or changes. Do the side effects start later (after you increase dose to 2 pills per day)?

I am growing on PM, very slowly though...you probably won't see any effects on day 5...I got my first growing pains after a week or so...and I have noticed that I only grow during the luteal phase and that's when I get most of the side effects. This is my third month on PM and I've decided to take only one PM pill to see if the side effects subside and how it affects my growth..right now I'm tempted to say topicals help more than pills...and the bust roller is also giving me great results.
Sad 

(20-06-2012, 04:00 AM)highhopes Wrote:  To add on PM side effects: It might leave u high on estrogen after stopping it for luteal phase making herbs alittle much overload on the body especially if you start off balanced hormonal wise. So next cycle I'm taking PM and nothing during luteal. I hope this helps someone like I have gotten help reading around on here : )

Yes, I agree, maybe this is the same thing that happened to me since my ovulation has been 11 days late.... Sad

I've overloaded my body with pm... Now i'm enetering lutheal phase after a 25 days long follicular phase.... I'm on PC now, 40mg x day... let's see what happens....

a POSITIVE side effect: my lashes are sooooo thick and long!! Seems like I have fake lashes on! Big Grin

mawa27

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon