Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat transfer massage...seems to be working

(29-11-2014, 12:12 PM)DreamCcup Wrote:  
(29-11-2014, 04:41 AM)pom19 Wrote:  I do fat transfer massage also, although, probably not enough, but I also do corset training. See my post #38, and #52 under thread pom's progress. <3 POM
Thanks Pom19, I like your thread of pom's progress, you look beautiful Smile How many hours do you wear the corset daily? do you take break during wearing it. I think it will be hard to wear to many hours everyday Smile Your waist and curve line is not only contributed by the corset, but I think you also work hard on doing exercise as well Smile)
My corset will take about 3 weeks to arrive, so i have to wait lol Smile
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks so much DreamCcup-Blush I wore it only one month per year and some weekend. When I wore it the entire month I fasted during the day-not even water. I took it out at evening, so I had it on for about 12 hours per day. My whole body is the result of:
1-Proper thinking, proper behavior & proper eating. 2-exercise, massage, corset training and herbs. Thanks so much again, <3 POM

Oh, I should have mentioned that the cincher size is 28 M Rago. I bought it from Amazon.
I am planning to buy the small size-26" for my next training. It is the smallest they make. Also I agree with 34TripleD that the cincher should be smaller than your waist, mine was about 4" smaller. POM

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008RJSOJ0/ref=s9_hps_bw_g193_ir01?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-9&pf_rd_r=1JTX32RMC67BT3GXWVDF&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1865617002&pf_rd_i=7251604011

Hello, Ladies! Please help!

I've been doing fat transfer massage (Chiyomilk's version) for two days, 100X each movement. I do already see an improvement in fullness, however, my breasts were sweating last night and there has been is a burning sensation and dull pain the whole day today..Has anybody of you had the same reaction?

Another question: are there any known side effects to this technique? As far as I understand, one might be transferring toxins (esp. through armpits) together with fat right into the breasts. Am I wrong? Has anyone discussed this issue with a doctor?

Thank you very much in advance!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon