Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

12 weeks on BRAVA!!

EmmaB,

how many weeks of Brava are you doing total? what have been your progress so far?

Hi, I'll be doing 14 weeks in total then I have to go away for 4 days and can't take it with me. Once I get back I might be tempted to carry on but I think really I would like a break from it as I've been wearing it a LOT (12 hours minimum, an average of about 14 hours and even longer on the weekends.)

As for progress I have absolutely no idea, I started to retain swelling from day 3 so I just don't know what's growth and what'll disappear. (They were fairly stretchy from 5 years of pregnancy and breastfeeding.)
There has been an increase in size before I put it back on in the afternoon so I'm hoping that means something but that's been fairly similar the last few weeks as I've struggled to maintain good suction through the night. However, this last week I've swapped the domes around so I wear them on the wrong boob and find that this is much better. I think the gel was getting too worn under my arm and now I've swapped it's able to stay better fixed. Now my retained swelling is increasing again but this might also be because I've been managing longer wears recently. In short I'm not certain of any progress at all but am hopeful there will be something. I'll know soon though.

How are you doing? Can you tell if you're making progress?

you retaining swelling after the 3rd night? wow. that is really fast! must because of the pregnancy and breast feeding. my breasts were never any larger and i have/had very little breast tissues to work with so i didn't retain swelling that lasted longer than 8hrs until maybe 12 weeks into it.

currently i'm on my 17th week of brava (8hrs minimum, 12hrs average, and occasionally a few marathon wears of 17-24hrs).

i think i'm making progress, but then it's hard to tell what's actual growth and what's swelling. my swelling seems to come faster, larger, and retain longer. all my bras fit differently than before. i can get as much swelling now after 10hrs as i did at the beginning with 17hrs wear.

when you say gel, do you mean the sticky stuff? my domes lost their stickiness a long time ago. i actually prefer it this way because it's easier on my skin. my domes pretty much stays on through pure suction and no supportive adhesive. i also find this gives me better swelling.

if you go to my program page, there are photos of my progress. i am also taking PM along with brava.

keep us posted after your 14 weeks! i hope you keep most of the swelling!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon