Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone stalled on NB? Stopped growing?

I am starting my 6th week on NB. So far I have liked the results and my tape measure shows I've gained 2.5 cm overall. This is barely noticeable, but I am happy it is measurable.

However, I am wondering 2 things:

1) Is my progress real? Because I have noticed my nipples growing longer, and now I'm wondering if that's the reason my tape measure has expanded. I am starting to think that of the 2.5cm increase, at least 1cm must be due to nipple growth.

2) I think I've reached a growth plateau. In the last few weeks I have not noticed any growth at all. I have been noogling 2.5-3 hours per day the whole time, but my measurements are the same every day.

Is anyone else experiencing nipple growth, and has anyone's progress stalled?

Does anyone know how to make nipples smaller ?Sad

Help! They are Shrinking!

I don't understand this. It is my 6th week with NB and I have been pumping 2-3 hours per day consistently. My tape measure indicates a 2 cm decrease! What is happening? Has anyone else experienced this?

No I am not losing weight, but my breasts look noticeably smaller.

(21-06-2012, 06:14 PM)godiva72 Wrote:  Help! They are Shrinking!

I don't understand this. It is my 6th week with NB and I have been pumping 2-3 hours per day consistently. My tape measure indicates a 2 cm decrease! What is happening? Has anyone else experienced this?

No I am not losing weight, but my breasts look noticeably smaller.

maybe try switching things up? A different pumping technique? Maybe 1 hour, 3x a day instead of all at once? Different things can jump start growth from what I've read about the NB. Some people have even taken 1 month breaks and that seemed to jump start their growth again!

Update: I just completed my first week on PM, and my breasts have shrunk drastically! I first thought that I am imagining this, but the tape measure doesn't lie. I am down 2 cm! I am also not holding on to any swelling- it disappears much faster.

I checked the Noogleberry forum and someone posted that this could be due to estrogen dominance. Apparently PM does not work well for estrogen dominant women? There was also a link to Dr Lee's hormone test to determine if one's hormones are balanced:

http://www.johnleemd.com/store/resource_...etest.html

This shows that I am in fact estrogen dominant. Now what? Stop taking PM? Is there an herb that works better for estrogen dominant women? Confused.

I think it would be better to first balance your hormones then attempt to do NBE..

I can understand and sympathize with your frustration of stalling, but my advice is to steer clear of PM and other phytoestrogens. It is a medical fact that us women's hormones constantly walk a fragile line between dominance V.S. deficiency. I learned the hard way, and it is still taking me a while to re-coop. There can be so many variables that would make it unfavorable at any given moment to ADD estrogen to your system. I would say Noogle and massage to your hearts content, take nutritional suppliment like collagen, Vit E and such but the added estrogen only leds to problems. I'm even questioning the fact that because estrogen is the hormone responsible for breast cancer, do we even know what consequences our bodies could have down the road all in the name of bigger breast just to have then chopped off due to cancer, just my recent thoughts on the subject. Don't get me wrong, I'm on here to increase my bust size too, I'm just questioning all of our theories on how to go about it.

Thanks!

I totally agree. I was skeptical of PM to begin with, because my best friend is a litigator suing big pharma, and she has been telling me for years about the horrible side-effects of HRT, and the suppression of evidence that estrogen causes cancer.

But while reading through this forum, I heard so many positive growth stories, I threw caution to the wind. Well, my experience showed what a quick impact added estrogen has on the body. Fearing that an abrupt end to my PM routine would wreak havoc on my menstrual cycle, I decided to taper down my dosage (from 500mg, to 250, to 100) until my period begins which is when I will stop completely.

Incidentally, now that I am down to 100mg PM per day, my breasts have started to swell again. I will discontinue PM anyway!

The first few months I was on PM my boobs shrunk after I had my period. Sorta freaked me out a lil cuz I thought maybe it was the NB doing it. I kept on going anyways an now my boobs don't really shrink after my period and I continue to grow and see improvements.

Two reasons this could happen. (at least what I think)

A) PM and your natural estrogen both use the same receptors in the body. However your natural estrogen is stronger than PM. So if your body is used to having a lot of estrogen circulating and then the receptors become full with weaker PM it could lead to shrinking.

B) You reached negative state. Where there is too much estrogen in your body and it doesn't like it. There was a big in depth post about it from wahiki or something.

IMO all routines should include means of raising both estrogen and progesterone. My routine cycles them back and forth. Using them my wife has gained 11cm.

I am doing all the research on studies because she is korean and doesn't understand the complex studies and language.

Well, here's a little update on my previous post. I went on vacation and stopped Noogling for a whole month, then re-started. Whoa! Though I lost plenty of growth while off the Noogleberry, once I started again, I progressed rather quickly.

I read other posts that taking a break helps and that the less you pump the better. Well, when I wrote my previous post, I was Noogling each breast 3 hours per day (6 hrs total) and every single day of the week. I grew to max 82.5cm. Now, I only Noogle each breast for an hour and only 5 days a week and I grew another 1.5cm. I'm up to 84cm in just 2 weeks!

I should say that I also downloaded BlakeTalks.com subliminal messages and have been using that for 2 weeks as well. Not sure how it works, but I believe it gave me a boost.

(not on PM any more, just NB and BlakeTalks.com)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon