Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

4 Months, 2 Cups and Still Growing...

Thank you all for the support! This forum and BHM are really helping keep me motivated and keep my goal in mind. I'm so glad I found such a great website.

I just started adding a little bit more mgs to each of my pills. I only added one more hops pill, because I don't want to end up taking too much of that in case I start to see any negative side effects. But all my other pills, I've added one extra pills in the morning and one at night. My breasts are getting slightly sore now (they actually haven't been sore for most of my NBE so far), so I'm hoping this means good things. I know I could have kept the same amount of pills since they seem to be working, but I want to prevent stalling. I'm also thinking now that my breasts are larger, I will probably need more mgs anyway to continue seeing growth.

Hopefully this will bring me even faster growth! I'm so impatient!

Also, adding fiber to my diet and working my TVA muscles have been bringing my stomach in back to where it used to be. Just a little bit further to go before I get a completely flat stomach! I can't wait! I went swimming yesterday for the first time this year, and while I'm still very self-conscious, I felt a lot better than I ever have in a bikini. I can't wait to see how well I look in one by the end of the summer!

So, as far as my monthly cycle, I'm only about half-way through, and I've already swollen up to a small 34D! Hopefully this means I will swell even more right before my time of the month, and then shrink back down to this size afterwards. Wink I'm not exactly sure how well I fit a 34D, 'cuz right now all I've got is a 36C that was mislabeled as a 34C. So even though I fill it out, I know I'd probably fill the 34D better because the band would actually fit me. I have to keep adjusting this thing constantly. >Sad

My breasts are still sore, which makes it hard to massage. But I push through. I'm determined! I'm glad I took a chance and upped my doses, because if I hadn't, it's likely that I would have hit a slight stall eventually. I feel like this is keeping me right on track where I need to be.

If I keep this small 34D by the end of this cycle, I know I'll be a full D by the end of the next one. That's my driving motivation right now!

Congrats on your progress. It's absolutely amazing.

You've mentioned that you like BHM better once or twice. I assume it's another forum, but cannot find it through google. Could you please spell it out for the search-impaired such as myself? Thanks

(27-06-2012, 05:37 AM)EricaB Wrote:  Congrats on your progress. It's absolutely amazing.

You've mentioned that you like BHM better once or twice. I assume it's another forum, but cannot find it through google. Could you please spell it out for the search-impaired such as myself? Thanks

Thank you!

Black Hair Media

I like how active those forums are, and how many different things I can learn about the entire body and how to shape it, but honestly, I do like that the women over here are much more educated. Most of those girls don't know how to properly workout and use herbs, and then wonder why it isn't working for them.

So, I'm pretty sure I'm actually a 32 band size, which would make me a 32DD. I always thought I was just a 34 band. I guess that's all I've ever really tried on. I did have a 32A bra I used to use. I thought it broke because the band was too small, but apparently it was just because the cup was too small. I tried the band the other day without putting the cups around my boobs, and whatdoyaknow, perfect fit. I really, really never would have even fathomed that 32DDs could be so small.

Pics (finally)

BEFORE: full 32B

[Image: Picture002.jpg]

[Image: Picture003.jpg]

CURRENT: small 32DD

[Image: Picture012.jpg]

I know in each one, one boob is bigger than the other. They just do that. I don't know why. Sometimes it's one boob, sometimes it's the other. They like to switch every few days. Not sure what that may mean about my hormones...

Nevermind, I can't edit my original post. Wtf. I can't edit it within 1440 minutes of having posted it? What a load of crap.

So I guess once I reach my goal I'll just put up a separate picture page.

Also, the first starting pic was after I started massage but before I started to see real results. So before that, they weren't nearly as full. I guess that's why comparing the two pics I feel like I haven't gotten as much progress as I actually have...

Lmao!!! Mine are always. Different sizes too, and switch from breast. Its crazy because. I thought I was tripping!Big Grin Guess not. Hopefully by the time we reach 34dd they'll even out.Big Grin Happy Growing.

OMG giiiirl what a difference!!!!
I am jeaaaaaalous hahaha! But also happy for you!
Saw youre pics on BHM (yes, I also want some junk in the trunk Tongue But I havent started yet, to afraid to lose some boobies when I work out! Didn't you have that problem? Smile )
Goood luck and I hope you reach the full 34DD!!! Big Grin

Niiocee!

I saw your pics on the other forum, what are you doing for your bottom half? Are any supplements helping or is it just exercise?

Also when I take FG, I smell like maple syrup+curry. Angry I only take 1800 mg. You take almost twice that, does your body have a fenugreek scent?

Oddest question ever, I know Blush

(06-07-2012, 01:13 PM)Chriss Wrote:  OMG giiiirl what a difference!!!!
I am jeaaaaaalous hahaha! But also happy for you!
Saw youre pics on BHM (yes, I also want some junk in the trunk Tongue But I havent started yet, to afraid to lose some boobies when I work out! Didn't you have that problem? Smile )
Goood luck and I hope you reach the full 34DD!!! Big Grin

Thank you! As far as losing boobies from working out, that's a common myth. Yes, too much cardio will make you lose body fat, which will eventually come from your boobs and make them smaller. However, I mostly workout to build muscle, not burn fat. If you want to still do cardio, as long as you limit it to 20 minutes a day 3 days out of the week, you should be fine. If you're too scared for that even, don't even bother, and just lift weights and such.

AndreaMichelle Wrote:Niiocee!

I saw your pics on the other forum, what are you doing for your bottom half? Are any supplements helping or is it just exercise?

Also when I take FG, I smell like maple syrup+curry. Angry I only take 1800 mg. You take almost twice that, does your body have a fenugreek scent?

Oddest question ever, I know Blush

For my butt exercises, I do:
Weighted squats (holding dumbbells on each shoulder while you squat)
Frog squats
Donkey kicks w/ankle weights
Leg circles w/ankle weights
4 Minute Butt Workout
and when I feel like doing cardio I add Victoria's Secret Cardio

I was taking maca, but I'm still seeing great results without it. I think my body naturally produces a lot of testosterone for a woman, so I really don't need the maca. Also, if you really want great results, drink a protein smoothie with AT LEAST 60g protein after a workout, and increase your protein intake every day. (This will help with NBE as well.)

And a lot of people say they smell like maple syrup with fg, but my friend and I have never had that problem. Maybe it's the brands we've tried. If you've also smelled like curry from it, I'll bet my Vitamin Shoppe brand I use would probably make you smell like that! The pills certainly doesn't have the good maple syrup smell GNC's brand does!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon