Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

4 Months, 2 Cups and Still Growing...

ok yay thanks! so it might work for me after all? I was getting worried. Whenever my cycle starts up again I'll only take one

J/K EVERYONE ON THE NEW PROGRAM THREAD I PROMISED. My camera is a broke a$$ piece of sheet. It won't let me copy ANY pictures from it (Kodak "EASYSHARE", you say?) SOOOOO, on that note...new thread upcoming AT SOME POINT IN TIME.

I thought it was because my Windows XP SP3 reset my USB drivers back to USB 1.1, but I've reinstalled the drivers, and that's not the problem at all. I just...have too many photos on my camera for it to ever want to download them, apparently. It refuses to connect at all to my computer.

I HAVE started my new Natural Curves program (I like it so far, just 2 pills a day!), but I'm not making a thread until I can put pictures in the first post. I'm picky about my threads. ;P

I also have a bunch of pics on there I wanted to do some Photoshopping practice with JUST FOR FUN, but apparently technology refuses to let me have fun.

On that note, if anyone has an old camera they'd like to donate, I can point you to someone who's looking for a new one that actually works.

<---------------------------- This guy right here.

So, in lieu of recent discoveries, I will no longer be posting a new Natural Curves program. I've decided to cease all NBE. If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15304.

I will no longer be posting in this thread, so don't expect to get replies if you post here. Thank you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon