Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

4 Months, 2 Cups and Still Growing...

Doll darling thanks for posting the pics. You looked great before too, such a great figure. And what's this nonsense about flattening your tummy!! It's already flat.

I like BHM too I just lurk and don't post there. But I have got lots of tips on all sorts from there too.

Hugs

Babs

Thanks, but I hate the bumpy, awkward shape of my stomach. It's pretty distended, too. It used to be so much nicer, I don't know how it's become so weird over time. :/ Even my ab workouts haven't done a darn thing to help my stomach. I can feel my abs building up, but they still won't show and no matter how much I strengthen my muscles, it won't bring my stomach in any (even my TVA muscles). I'm just hoping P90X will be my cure and it's not actually some underlying medical condition causing it or anything...

Acetyl hexapeptide-38 is a new compound that when applied topically will cause local accumulation of lipids. In other word bigger boobies! here are the links to an official informational PDF from the The manufacturer lipotec and an article from the cosmetic chemistry magazine Happi.

www.lipotec.com/archivos/Adifyline_E.pdf

http://www.happi.com/articles/2012/06/r ... zing-aging

You're welcome.

Tremk, I find it interesting that this your only post on this board.

(09-07-2012, 10:33 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  Tremk, I find it interesting that this your only post on this board.

Lol I know, right?

Obvious spammer is obvious.

Looking at my progress pics side by side...I like my red piercings better than the purple ones. LOL

Well, I'm completely done my monthly, past day 5, and my breasts aren't shrinking. I hope it's not too soon to tell, but this may be real growth. If it is, then I'm a full 32DD now! Oh god, I thought this day would never come! Still, I'm so much smaller than I had hoped a 32DD would be. I'm not sure where I'll stop this NBE journey. Maybe I'm just being boob greedy, I don't know. They just don't feel like I'm close to my goal yet. I want to work at this until I can look down at them and actually be happy, actually feel accomplished at what I've achieved.

I'm taking MSM now, too. That may be helping. I'm actually taking it for my bad joints (I can't workout properly because of them). So far, it's been maybe two or three weeks, and my hips are soooo much better than they used to be. I can move them a lot more without being afraid of hurting myself. ^^; I sound like such an old person. But I'm sure this will help with my NBE as well, so I'm excited about that.

Hopefully in a month or two I can update with more pictures, maybe as a 32DDD. Smile

Although I'm really scared of not being able to have anywhere to buy bras from other than the internet. =_= Anything past DDD, Victoria's Secret doesn't even sell. I guess I'll have to buy everything from online specialty stores if I decide that a DDD just isn't big enough for me...*sigh*

Hey Doll!
I come a bit late to this thread but congrats on your growth, lady Big Grin
If you grow a bit more please share some flesh with me lol.

I wanted to ask you... how much MSM are you taking? I also have a bad hip but my MSM isn't doing anything for it. I take 2g.

So how long did it take you to achieve this growth? When did you start?

(12-07-2012, 01:25 PM)Alicia Wrote:  Hey Doll!
I come a bit late to this thread but congrats on your growth, lady Big Grin
If you grow a bit more please share some flesh with me lol.

I wanted to ask you... how much MSM are you taking? I also have a bad hip but my MSM isn't doing anything for it. I take 2g.

Thank you. Once I get another full cup size, I plan to take more pictures. I'll probably start a picture thread at that point. Smile

I don't know how much I'm taking because I don't remember how many mgs they are. I think they might be 1,000mg pills, and I take two a day. It hasn't helped completely yet, but when working out I can see a definite difference. I'm going to give it a few more weeks, and if it doesn't help any more, I may up it to 3,000mgs a day. You may need to up your dose, too, if it's not helping enough. Also, a tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil a day will help with joints, too. This may be what's also helping mine along.

godiva72 Wrote:So how long did it take you to achieve this growth? When did you start?

I started NBE at the beginning of the year, but was only taking FG for the first month, which didn't help at all. I don't even consider that my first month, because I was even having troubles remembering to take those pills at all, and when I did I took maybe one or two pills a day, which really does nothing at all. I wasn't even massaging at that point. More than anything, my first month was just spent online researching what to take, how much to take and how to massage. So the beginning of February was more like my actual starting point, when I took Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek in proper amounts, and started massage. I added Red Clover in I think March, and then switched to Hops in about mid-April. So now it's been about five months, a little over.

Thanks for your reply Doll!

I'll try what you say and slowly ramp up to 3g and see if it helps. I might try the coconut oil too, I've added it to my iherb wish list hehe, I want to fix my hip once and for all!!

Thanks again and good luck (even though judging by your results I don't think you need it! Tongue)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon