Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

4 Months, 2 Cups and Still Growing...

(23-07-2012, 07:57 PM)Brilaw Wrote:  Hey Doll,

I think genetics my play a part in maca's butt growing powers Tongue but even if genetics don't favor your butt maca can still work for you. I know most people think Black women all have big butts but its not true for every one. All of the women in my family have small butts (with the exception of my twin and one cousin Dodgy), but nice hips. I was not surprised when maca widen/rounded my hips because as you said genetics is the main determinant of fat distribution. Like you I had a hard time getting over 114lbs (from 12 y.o and I weighed that up until last year). But you can't just take maca and not excercise (heavy lifting and resistance training). I think what helped my butt grow was maca helping me to put weight on and build muscle by doing workouts for my lower body. How long did you take maca?

That's pretty much exactly what I was saying...Since women in your family have genetically wider hips, that means that fat will likely be put onto your hips for you. I didn't realize that you had not just gained weight, but MUSCLE weight as well. That is completely different than just gaining weight.

Yes, working out on maca will give you much better results than taking it without workout. Like I said, maca works by increasing testosterone which HELPS BUILD MUSCLE. So of course it will help you gain a bigger butt when coupled with muscle building. However, it is mainly the weight training that will build your muscles, and lifting weights and consuming enough protein will give you about the same results as taking maca (maca will work better on some people depending on their natural hormone levels, of course, but it generally isn't the key to gaining butt muscle).

I took maca for about 3 and a half months, and have seen the same results without it. Like I said, for me, I produce a lot of T naturally, so it doesn't work as well on me anyway. But even for those with regular hormone levels, it won't increase the results as much as women think it will (which is why most women take it without exercise and get disappointed that it doesn't do much at all after months of taking high doses).

Hey Doll congratulations on your growth! Your pictures are inspiring! I'm sorry if I may have missed it but what was the reason why you switched from Red Clover to Hops? And did you notice any difference in your growth from the switch?

Hey Doll!
I just want to say that your growth has truly motivated me! I hope I have as much growth as you! Great job! Blush

Mmm.. I am inclined to believe that maca was key to my butt growth. I exercised without it and all I got was a toned, small butt. Maca gave a larger butt as well as wider hips (like you said genetics is key). But like I said genetics does not favor me in the butt department, maca did.

I have a question for you though, when you first began taking herbs did they cause you to break out? If so, did your body eventually get acclimated to the herbs and allow you skin to clear up?

(24-07-2012, 10:18 PM)Angela531 Wrote:  Hey Doll congratulations on your growth! Your pictures are inspiring! I'm sorry if I may have missed it but what was the reason why you switched from Red Clover to Hops? And did you notice any difference in your growth from the switch?

Thank you very much! I was so unsure about adding pics online, but if it can inspire people, than I'm so glad I did!
I actually switched to hops because a lot of women here say how much it has helped them. I can't say how the switch affected me because I've only been on each of them about two months, but after this bottle of hops runs out, I plan to switch back over to red clover and see if I get any pains again (I got pains in the beginning of using it, but I can't remember if I experienced those same pains when I switched or not).

Silkremi Wrote:Hey Doll!
I just want to say that your growth has truly motivated me! I hope I have as much growth as you! Great job! Blush

Thank you very much!

Brilaw Wrote:I have a question for you though, when you first began taking herbs did they cause you to break out? If so, did your body eventually get acclimated to the herbs and allow you skin to clear up?

Honestly, I can't say. I've never had clear skin! ^^; I've just started Proactiv, so maybe we'll see. But I do know that among everything maca definitely made my acne much, much worse.

Did you always have growing pains? I did in the beginning now I don't and I thought maybe I'd stalled.

But if you don't have pains everyday, you can still be growing?

You have fantastic titas! I do see the slight overgrowth of the one but I believe the other will eventually catch up. This was my issue too.

Q: have you stopped your program for longer than 3 months? Have you lost any of it?

(25-07-2012, 09:10 PM)Brilaw Wrote:  Did you always have growing pains? I did in the beginning now I don't and I thought maybe I'd stalled.

But if you don't have pains everyday, you can still be growing?

I usually get growing pains when I start something new or switch to a better brand. But not everyone will experience growing pains. I've never had them before in my life, and even now with all my gains I rarely get them. Everyone's different, you may not even feel them at all, especially for those growing a little slower.

tibetan113 Wrote:You have fantastic titas! I do see the slight overgrowth of the one but I believe the other will eventually catch up. This was my issue too.

Q: have you stopped your program for longer than 3 months? Have you lost any of it?

*blush* Thank you. they actually flip-flop every few days, so it's always a different one that's bigger. You can see in the pics in the first one, my right breast is slightly bigger, but on the second pic, it's the left one. I'm hoping once I reach my larger goal, it'll be less noticable. ^^;

I've only been on my program for about 6 months now, so no. I cleansed for ten days once, but that was it (and my growth came back almost instantly). Once I reach my goal, I'll probably take my full dose of pills for one extra month, then cut down to once a day, slowly cutting down over the next year until I don't have to take anything. Although with my hormone imbalances, I might just end up always taking these pills. I'll see how my hormones have changed over time once I get to that point and decide from there. I don't think I'd keep any of my growth if I stop for a long period of time, having only been doing this a short while. But I know eventually it will all become permanent. Smile

Update:
I plan on starting a massaging mixture this weekend. I'll be using extra virgin coconut oil, fenugreek capsules and flaxseed oil. Also, my massage roller should be in within the next few days, can't wait! I'm not finished my pills for the month yet, but I'm starting to cleanse with milk thistle today. I will probably stop the pills Monday so I can get my monthly and then continue to cleanse with milk thistle. It's been three months since my last cleanse, so it's about time for another one.

Hi Doll! You said you take a break for a few days when your period comes, right? Do you take Milk Thistle those days? Or nothing at all?

Oh and I can't wait to see how the bust roller works for you Big Grin
(I think I'll end up buying one myself Tongue )

Have you noticed that there seem to be a huge amount people taking inspiration from your program lately (and maybe also Ashley's program and Isabelle's old program)? With so many people doing such similar programs, in a few months we'll know if this works for most women. I don't know why I'm still so interested now that I've decided to go the PM route, but it would be so awesome if such a simple, inexpensive program worked for a reasonable percentage of women. I like this turn toward simplicity Big Grin Just a year ago, I bet that maybe only 10% of the herbal programs had 5 or less supplements. You're a trendsetter! Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon