Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

4 Months, 2 Cups and Still Growing...

So, I've been pretty absent on this site lately because it's not as active as I would like. BHM is much more active and helps give me encouragement with their picture inspiration threads. However, I am still on my NBE journey, and have seen amazing results.

I plan to post pictures in the future (I didn't take pictures from the very start like I should have, but they were still pretty close to my starting size when I finally decided to). But for right now I might as well post my routine and results since so many people seem to be asking. I will continue to post my progress on this original post so that no one has to search through the entire thread to see where I'm currently at. Smile

I have very wide breasts and a wider ribcage, so while my original goal was 34C, I'm realizing how small it still looks on my body. My new goal is a 34DD. Also, I have puffy areolas unfortunately, which looked awful on my 34A breasts. But as I grow, it's becoming slightly less noticeable, which I had hoped for.

Starting size:
Full 34A

Current:
Full 34C

Goal:
Full 34DD

Daily Routine:
Fenugreek (Vitamin Shoppe) - 3,000mgs/day
Saw Palmetto (Vitamin Shoppe) - 3,200mgs/day
Hops (Nature's Way) - 1,300mgs/day
Maca (Solaray organic) - 1,000mgs/day
200 Chi rotations twice a day

I have listed the approximate amounts I'm taking as well as the brands I use. I've tried quite a handful of brands over these past few months, and these have by far worked the best. These are the specific brands I recommend to everyone trying my regimen.

Also, I've begun to take breaks every month. I take a 5 day break at the start of my monthly, and that seems to be helping so far. I don't cleanse when I do it, I just let the hormones naturally work themselves out of my body. I haven't lost any of my growth during my breaks and the growth afterwards seems to come much faster. I also did a full body cleanse after 3 months, and right after that, I went back down to my original size, and I got very worried. But within a month I was back at a 34C and haven't lost it since. For any of you about to start NBE, you should really cleanse beforehand. I know it would have helped me get permanent results faster.

Why This Regimen Works For Me:
This will NOT work for everybody. For many, it might work, but not as well as it has for me.

The reason I've gotten such great results is because during puberty, something happened to my hormones. About halfway through high school, my body just stopped producing the proper hormones. I started high school a 34/36B and ended a full 34A. The lack of hormones caused terrible problems with my cycle, and once a month my cramps got so bad, I literally wasn't able to walk. I even passed out from pain one day.

Birth control helped my hormones a little bit, which I was on for a year, but not enough for me to grow breasts still. My entire family is full of big-breasted women, and at the start of puberty, things looked hopeful for me. I knew I should have much bigger breasts, which made me eventually seek out help on this site. I'm seeing great results because the herbs are balancing my hormones the way the never did on their own.

My Current Progress...
6-20-2012 - I'm a full 34C. I tried bras on with my friend last week, when my breasts were a little smaller, and I was almost a 34D. By now, I'm probably a small 34D, but I won't consider myself a D cup until I completely fill the bra out. The growth is REAL growth; I haven't lost anything after my monthly. By next month, I expect to be a full 34D. I'll probably post more results then. Wink

I'm also using a Squeem to bring in my waist curves and am doing exercises to increase my hip and butt size. I'm having great results with those so far as well. My waist is much more defined and my pant size has increased from a boney 3 to a shapely size 7 (US). I've also started doing breast exercises to help push them out more, and I'm consuming a lot of protein supplements every day to help further encourage muscle growth. Now that I wear my Squeem, I don't have my back pain from scoliosis, so I'm finally able to wear the 34 band size that I fit without killing my back.

WOW Doll,

I'm so excited to see your progress!! I hope things continue like this for you!!

OMG that sounds amazing!! I am honestly inspired by your testimony & plan to start a similar one of my own soon since you had such great success. Pictures of your progress would be amazing to see.

Happy growing! Smile

Yes yes please post pics Big Grin

Quote:6-20-2010 - I'm a full 34C.

Hmm did you mean 2012?

Squeem sounds good, but I heard training corsets are better. I am thinking of ordering a custom-made training corset.

How many inches have you lost off your waist using Squeem? Is it fairly tight and uncomfortable?

(21-06-2012, 02:05 PM)adrianna23 Wrote:  
Quote:6-20-2010 - I'm a full 34C.

Hmm did you mean 2012?

LOL Yes. I think I was on the phone while I wrote this whole thing. ^^;

(21-06-2012, 02:18 PM)GorgeousBlonde Wrote:  Squeem sounds good, but I heard training corsets are better. I am thinking of ordering a custom-made training corset.

How many inches have you lost off your waist using Squeem? Is it fairly tight and uncomfortable?

I prefer the Squeem because it's so easy to put on and take off, and isn't too tight (the little bit of stretch makes it pretty comfortable). It's fairly tight, yes, but nothing like a corset would be. It's more bearable to wear it and do everyday living.

I'm not sure how many inches I've lost as I try not to obsess over numbers, but diet changes and exercise are helping, too. The difference is only slight so far when comparing it to what I want to look like, but for how short a time it's been already I've made some pretty good progress. After like 3 months I know my body will probably pretty much be the shape of the Squeem.

Many people do prefer steel-boned corsets, but for my daily schedule, the Squeem is just much easier for me.

Your growth is AMAZING! Can't wait to see pictures! Both you and Ashleyhumphries are my inspiration with my new regimen I've been trying out. I get my herbs from Vitamin Shoppe too but I use the liquid extracts (hate pills). Hopefully I'll start seeing results like you two! Please keep posting as it serves to motivate me on this journey. Thanks so much!

Very excited for you! Congrats on your sucess!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon