Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Female Deer massage question

Question 

Hi, I'm new here and I have a question about "Female Deer" breast massage. I'm just starting to do self-hypnosis for breast enhancement and want to add some massage too. I saw this page and thought it seemed easy enough to give it a try:
http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/20...-with.html

She says it's based on "Female Deer" exercise. She says that you are supposed to rub down and out so that your right hand is going clockwise. A commenter says that the other guides she's seen say you go the other way. The blogger replies that doing it the other way will decrease the size of your breasts. I did some searching, and *every* other webpage (and a video) that I found says to do it so your right hand is going counterclockwise. The video said if you do it the other way (right going clockwise) you can use it to decrease the size of your breasts.

I am wondering, which is really right? I certainly don't want to start doing it the wrong way and end up decreasing the size of my breasts, yikes! Anyone do this kind of massage and know the answer?

Thanks a bunch!

That's how I've learned to do the chi massage. I don't know how every other website could say that that's the wrong way because that's how everyone here says to do it.

So just to confirm, the correct way is the right hand going clockwise?

(FYI here is the video which says doing it that way will decrease breast size: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdAES4C9zNw)

Well here we always thought it was right-clockwise...but looking at the video, those sure are some MEGA boobs Big Grin she's either very well endowed or this deer thing is a miracle lol

Hey Annie, that's an interesting question!
There was a thread some time ago where some users were discussing about massage, and Ginie found a book about Reiki which said that:
-Massaging inwards (right breast clockwise): Increases breast size and increases lumps
-Massaging outwards (right breast counter clockwise): Decreases size and decreases lumps.
Here's the thread if you want to read it: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7858&pid=26545#pid26545
I think it may be true, because I massage inwards and although my right breast has always been lumpy, now it is super-lumpy! I'm thinking of stopping the chi massage because of that...

The Flat2Fab book says the chi massage must be done inwards. And for uneven breasts, it advises to massage the bigger one outwards and the smaller one inwards.

As Doll and Adrianna said, everybody here (I think) massages inwards, like that drawing in the webpage you linked.
It sounds logic to me, if you could "mold" your breasts as if they were made of clay, you would move your hands inwards in order to create the cleavage, doing it outwards would make them separate.

Gentle back and forth swishing movements are best if you are doping the self massage. Movement should be done counterclockwise round the breast tissue.
For the sooner result of breast enhancement, you will need to make this massage part of your daily routine. The best time for the massage is immediately after the shower because the skin is usually moist which will create smoother massage movement.

Thanks,
Chelsa

@Alicia - hmmm I wasn't aware inwards increases lumps Huh what kind of lumps? since I started NBE I've been checking my breasts everyday cuz I'm scared of lumps and that kind of stuff

From Ginie's posts and the book Claudia linked in that thread I understand they may be all kinds of lumps, not necessarily malignant cysts, and also that the inward massage would increase lumps you already have, not create new ones....
Perhaps the danger of increasing lumps is the reason why some people recommend massaging outwards instead¿??

I too get paranoid about any irregularity I find in my breast tissue and check it periodically Blush I used to do it before starting the NBE but now I do it more frequently.

I thought of a few new questions today when I was trying to figure out what would make this massage easier. As it is, using two hands at once, it tires out my arms VERY quickly and they start really hurting. And even with a little massage oil, my hands don't glide very well so it requires even more effort out of my arms.

In the shower this morning, I tried it, and it worked so much better--my hands glided very well so my arms didn't get so tired. Can you do it in the shower, or does that not create enough pressure to stimulate the breasts adequately?

Second, can you do the breasts one at a time with the opposite arm? I massage both breasts, then just the right for awhile because it is smaller. I tried using my left hand to massage the right breast and it was so much easier and didn't tire out my arm as much or make it hurt as much.

I love massaging in the shower, as you say it's easier, and also very pleasurable... in fact it makes me feel sexy (...and horny) Blush So bad I can't spend too much time in the shower because people at home start knocking at the door telling me to get out lol. So 99% of the time I massage after the shower.
I'd say do it in the shower if you feel more comfortable, I don't think it won't create less pressure, in fact, whenever I massage in the shower I get the feeling I'm applying more pressure than I normally do, because as the breasts get so smooth and slippery *I think* they "adapt" to that pressure more easily, if you know what I mean (sorry, English isn't my 1st language, as you may have noticed lol)

As for massaging with the opposite hand, I don't know if anybody does it like that, but I think that if you can apply the same pressure and make the exact movements you would do if you were massaging normally it should be ok. I say this because I've tried doing it like that a few times but I've always ended up "pulling" the breast to the opposite side (I mean if I'm massaging my right breast with my left hand I would pull it to the left), unvoluntarily of course, and it hurt. But if you feel ok doing it that way then why not Smile perhaps my arms are too short lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon