Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Female Deer massage question

This is interesting...about the inward = size + lumps and outwards = decrease and lump drainage.... since I noogle, I think if I started with an outwards (lump drainage) massage and followed with Noogle I might be able to combat and balance out 2 issues i've been having.

I became scared to noogle because of the lumps, they can feel like cancer, I was worried noogle might make them worse. If an outwards motion drains lumps then I can have the best of both worlds. Smile I just need to START with the drainage so they're primed for the noogle, instead of finishing with it and undoing the fresh noogle lol.

Thoughts? I feel like this is a great thing.

(24-04-2016, 06:18 PM)mumof9 Wrote:  Tefin,

Can you be more specific about what you mean when you say clockwise and anti-clockwise? Those terms are all relative to how you are looking at your breasts. Are you looking down at your actual breasts? At them in a mirror? Or what?

Its thar terminology that has me confused?

That is why I was trying to be more precise in how I described the motions. (I.e. Up between the inner part of the breasts toward the face down along the outsides of the breasts (armpit side)

Are those motions what people are calling clockwise or counter-clockwise??

(24-04-2016, 06:18 PM)mumof9 Wrote:  Tefin,

Can you be more specific about what you mean when you say clockwise and anti-clockwise? Those terms are all relative to how you are looking at your breasts. Are you looking down at your actual breasts? At them in a mirror? Or what?

Its thar terminology that has me confused?

That is why I was trying to be more precise in how I described the motions. (I.e. Up between the inner part of the breasts toward the face down along the outsides of the breasts (armpit side)

Are those motions what people are calling clockwise or counter-clockwise??

You have described the opposite of female deer. Female deer is supposedly clockwise right breast, anti left breast i.e hands going downwards between your breasts then up on the outside of each breasts and down inward again. Sample: inward/between/downward <<< outward /around/upward <<

I will be making a massage guide, this information will be included in it. But I'll say it here, for the record, the motion I inward and down, outward and up.

(29-04-2016, 11:15 AM)DreamKist Wrote:  This is interesting...about the inward = size + lumps and outwards = decrease and lump drainage.... since I noogle, I think if I started with an outwards (lump drainage) massage and followed with Noogle I might be able to combat and balance out 2 issues i've been having.

I became scared to noogle because of the lumps, they can feel like cancer, I was worried noogle might make them worse. If an outwards motion drains lumps then I can have the best of both worlds. Smile I just need to START with the drainage so they're primed for the noogle, instead of finishing with it and undoing the fresh noogle lol.

A website prescribed the above technique, not to fizzle out lumps though but to make the effect of female deer substantial. It says: start by doing about 10 massages outward and conclude the rest of the session inward.

(01-05-2016, 02:36 PM)tefin Wrote:  
(29-04-2016, 11:15 AM)DreamKist Wrote:  This is interesting...about the inward = size + lumps and outwards = decrease and lump drainage.... since I noogle, I think if I started with an outwards (lump drainage) massage and followed with Noogle I might be able to combat and balance out 2 issues i've been having.

A website prescribed the above technique, not to fizzle out lumps though but to make the effect of female deer substantial. It says: start by doing about 10 massages outward and conclude the rest of the session inward.

I have never heard of this. Would you happen to have a link, this would make a great POD for my thread

(01-05-2016, 02:30 PM)Katana Wrote:  I will be making a massage guide, this information will be included in it. But I'll say it here, for the record, the motion I inward and down, outward and up.

I just followed you. Haven't finished reading yet. Impatient to know what your female deer looks like. I mean the directions your hands follow since there are varying views on female deer?

You got bigger boobs wow!

(01-05-2016, 03:11 PM)tefin Wrote:  
(01-05-2016, 02:30 PM)Katana Wrote:  I will be making a massage guide, this information will be included in it. But I'll say it here, for the record, the motion I inward and down, outward and up.

I just followed you. Haven't finished reading yet. Impatient to know what your female deer looks like. I mean the directions your hands follow since there are varying views on female deer?

You got bigger boobs wow!

Its literally stroking your breasts in inward circles. I will be putting diagrams, pictures and hopefully a video if I can find it. Would make one myself if I wasn't too self conscious.

And thanks, I use a combination of massages though not just deer

(01-05-2016, 02:39 PM)Katana Wrote:  

I have never heard of this. Would you happen to have a link, this would make a great POD for my thread

After minutes of searching, this is closest to what was described. And it says "to clear lymph nodes"

www.growbreastsnaturally.com/4-tips-for-getting-the-most-out-of-your-breast-massage.html

(01-05-2016, 03:49 PM)tefin Wrote:  
(01-05-2016, 02:39 PM)Katana Wrote:  

After minutes of searching, this is closest to what was described. And it says "to clear lymph nodes"

www.growbreastsnaturally.com/4-tips-for-getting-the-most-out-of-your-breast-massage.html

Ah I see. I use chi massage to clear lymph nodes. Thanks for the link though, will definitely be including this in my guide!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon