Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Who here has endometriosis?

Does anyone on this board suffer from endometriosis? I have been diagnosed with it since 2004 and have had 3 surgeries related to it. It seems there are plenty of members with estrogen dominance and PCOS, but I can't recall anyone else on here with endo. I am currently trying to formulate a program for NBE without increasing endometriosis growth. The last thing I want is another surgery; I really would like to retain the rest of my girl-parts (I have already had one ovary removed). I am thinking that my ideal route would be increasing progesterone and addressing my IGF. I definitely do not need to increase estrogen as this also fuels endometriosis. It doesn't help my breasts either, as the last 4 years I have been doing NBE to increase estrogen (and probably also making my endometriosis worse in the meantime). Here's my plan so far:

For endometriosis:
acupuncture
completely changing my diet to one free of processed foods and excess meat
quitting drinking and smoking (supposedly really fuels endometriosis)
using a castor oil pack on my lower abdomen (boosts immune system, said to help break up adhesions, said to be great for endometriosis)
raspberry leaf tea (to strengthen the uterus to more effectively get rid of adhesions and clots through my periods)

For NBE:
I just re-started using noogleberry
I also use progesterone cream on both my thin-skinned areas and my chest
I am really thinking about adding Bustea and Goat's Rue as I also have insufficient glandular tissue

Does anyone have any thoughts or anything to add? Have you heard of someone having success with NBE + endometriosis?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon