Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek and red clover!!!

Hey OP, I plan on trying the same program as you and was wondering if your results remained so far .Posting pic of your cleavage would be also helpful if you dont mind Smile

Hi, I'm a newbie here. I been using Fenugreek,Saw Palmetto, Red Clover and Wildyam for the first month. I take Red Clover 2 tablets a day and Fenugreek,Saw Palmetto,and Licorice 2 tablets 3 times a day. On the second month I decide to substitute Wild Yam for Licorice and now I'm seeing results my breast are tingling and I'm also loosing weight and getting my feminine body figure. I was going to purchase the flat to fab but instead I came across a book called flat2fem. It shows you step by step on what need to be done to increase the breast size. I'm on my third month taking these herbs and I can't wait to see what happens in 6 months. I also massage my breast in the morning and before bedtime with Fenugreek extract oil and during the day I been using a snakebit kit on my nipples which there getting bigger and darker and finally I been using a breast enhancement electro-stimulation which feels really good on my breast. All this for bigger breast my goal is to be a B cup. I got my fingers crossed.

HSM

Hi there,

I can't seem to get my hands on red clover oil but I can get the capsules. Has anybody tried breaking the capsules and massaging with an oil rathet than using the essential oil. Any help would be greatly appreciated :-).

Thanks,

Mhairi

I started again on December, 27 2013.

So far I just have more roundness and firmness.

I take: Fenugreek, Red clover, Breast Actives, Vitamin D, Milk Thistle Saw Palmetto in the AM

Then Fenugreek, redclover, milk thistle, saw palmetto in the evening

Then Fenugreek, red clover, milk thistle, saw palmetto and Breast Actives before bed.

I Massage 2x a day with either Flaxseed oil or Vitamin E oil. And use heating pad for ten minutes a day

Is all this ok???

I take 1 capsule of each when I take them.

I have attached a pic, I am new and need help pleaseSad

I

I am truly an AAA.

30yo female

(16-01-2014, 10:37 PM)Little Bit Wrote:  I am truly an AAA.

30yo female

No you're not! Mine aren't as prominent as yours and I'm nearly a B cup!

well done veronica, how old r u?

Does anyone know if you can use Red Clover extract topically if you're taking PM orally or would they compete for the estrogen recepters? I seem to have stalled after 6 mo. of oral PM. (I'm already on FG too).

Missed Miss

The pic makes em look much bigger..lol

I use to have just buds.
I was on Breast Actives a year ago. Did it for 5 months, but then stopped. The growth still there 1/2 inch I grew, but the roundness was gon and didn't have a line under my bust or no definition. Since I started again a month ago so far I have firmness and and roundness, but still no growth. I dont even fill half an a cup.

(19-01-2014, 07:59 AM)Little Bit Wrote:  Missed Miss

The pic makes em look much bigger..lol

I use to have just buds.
I was on Breast Actives a year ago. Did it for 5 months, but then stopped. The growth still there 1/2 inch I grew, but the roundness was gon and didn't have a line under my bust or no definition. Since I started again a month ago so far I have firmness and and roundness, but still no growth. I dont even fill half an a cup.
I'm going by the outline of your left one. It pokes out WAY more than either of mine. Just keep growing them, hun! ;-) You're doing great.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon