Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek and red clover!!!

Thanks Smile

This is how I want them.

Looking at this pic motivates me Smile

Hi Ladies,

I am new to the world of herbs and breasts and have been reading lots and lots of posts on here. I'm from the UK, size 8/10 fairly lean physique with barely B cup size.

I'm quite enthusiastic as I have read that a lot of you have gotten results from herbs so I went out and bought three of them from Holland and Barrett.

I bought:
Fenugreek 610mg
Saw Palmetto 450mg
Red Clover Blossoms 430mg

Can someone please tell me the best times, combos and amounts to take in order to get best results and anything I can add to them that would help.

I've used them a bit randomly for two days and do feel a tiny bit of a difference so am excited.

I will report back with any improvements I get and look coward to any advice

Thanks

I would take 1 of each 3 times a day.
Massage 15min in the morning
And 15min before bed with jajoba oil or anything you have for now.
The key is to stick with it everyday and don't give up.

I've been doing this for a month now and have firm perky, rounder breasts, but still no growth. But so far so good.

Oh I also use a heating pad after my massage for 20min at night.

Good luck hun Wink

Keep us posted.

I'm jumping on the bandwagon and starting massage with red clover extract. Hope to achieve the growth you did Veronica!

fenugreek will work and is pretty safe. red clover won't. red clover's phytoestrogens (it works on ER-beta) don't interact with receptors in the breast (ER-alpha, PR, PrlR) . also, there's evidence that red clover can cause permanent infertility. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3963458/

(22-05-2014, 04:59 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  fenugreek will work and is pretty safe. red clover won't. red clover's phytoestrogens (it works on ER-beta) don't interact with receptors in the breast (ER-alpha, PR, PrlR) . also, there's evidence that red clover can cause permanent infertility. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3963458/

Actually, it's both receptors, here's a 2009 study, (some evidence states its preferential to ER-ß).

Red Clover isoflavones possess varying affinity for estradiol receptors (estradiol-α and estradiol-β),
capable of acting as both agonists and antagonists (20). Preliminary evidence suggests a preferential
binding to estrogen receptor β, which is found in the vasculature, brain, bone, and heart, as opposed to
estrogen receptor α (found in the ovaries, breast, uterus, and adrenal glands). Concomitant use of red
clover may enhance or inhibit the estrogenic effects of hormonal therapies. Isoflavones may affect
levels of gonadotropin releasing hormone (GrRH), follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), and leutinizing
hormone (LH) via hormonal feedback mechanisms (10).

http://www.natrodale.co.za/uploads/Natro...Clover.pdf

oh right, it does bind to both ER-alpha and ER-beta. I read it may bind to both in a significant way, but it activates ER-beta minimally.

(22-05-2014, 05:50 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  oh right, it does bind to both ER-alpha and ER-beta. I read it may bind to both in a significant way, but it activates ER-alpha minimally.

What's interesting is what they stated in Pharmacodynamics/Kinetics section.

I think it's one of the best studies on RC, just my opinion though! Wink

your link said isoflavonoids have a preference to ER-beta (ER-β).

I believe it was genistein that is the most potent in most isoflavonoids, and it has a preference and activation (also called transcription) for ER-beta. isoflavonoids generally come from the Fabaceae (includes beans, legumes etc) family. Some in that family like fenugreek and pueraria m have a potent phytohormone that isn't an isoflavonoid.

I'm having trouble finding the source that said red clover's effects, but it was a pubmed or pmc source that had clover and hops in its title. It also doesn't make sense for most in the fabaecae family to have er-alpha activation (pro) effects, since most people eat beans as a staple.

When looking at receptor activation, the paper I saw says a lot about receptor binding that seems to go all over the place, then it concludes which one caused the most activation (transcription). Also look at which types of cells it activates MCF-7 is a testtube cancer cell.

generally lactogogues have an affinity for ER-alpha (ER-α)

I edited my above post, because I miswrote the wrong word.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon