Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek and red clover!!!

Hi! ive been browsing around this site for a while now because im interested in trying some herbal things out. I have been using naturaful cream for about 4-5 months now and havent seen any real big changes but I still have a few jars left so what I was thinking of doing was continuing on the naturaful as well as taking FG and SP and doing a massage with RC extract as well, just wondering if that would be too much??

(20-01-2014, 05:54 AM)Little Bit Wrote:  This is how I want them.

Looking at this pic motivates me Smile

THAT'S an interesting-looking striped t-shirt!!

(09-07-2012, 01:57 PM)durty Wrote:  I take red clover all month. The only thing you really have to cycle is P.M.

So are we supposed to stop pm during cycle?

so. after alot of discussion mu partner decided we would try this method as cannot affor a breast enlargement. she is takimg 2x red clover tablets and 2x fenagreek tablets 3x a day. 2ml of red clover extract liquid in the morning in her tea and then the massage at nyt with 2ml red clover exstract mixed with coco butter. the first few days her breasts felt tender but has eased within a week. no real differnce in size or feel ect. will be continueing for a couple months. 
any ideas when she should start zeeing a difference or any sugestions on changing dosages would be more than welcome.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon