Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do you incoporate a NBE program when you are working on other things also?

Hi there everyone, i am a newbie to this site and NBE and I just wanted to know how do you incorporate herbs for NBE when you are trying to work on other things, for example; I am trying to grow my hair out as I just cut 6 inches off of it due to breakage and currently taking vitamins for faster growth. I am also trying to work on increasing my hips and butt. And I wanted to include maca for that but i have read that it increases testosterone, which scares me a bit and do not know if i should take it.The last thing i want to do is put too many supplements into my body and have side effects later on...or have some kind of resistant to the supplements. I was taking antibiotics for acne, and vitamins for my hair...but since i started my NBE program four days ago i have decided to replace the antibiotics with fenugreek and continue taking biotin...and hope and pray that i do not breakout.

I am currently taking:
Biotin: 1 tablet a day=(1000mcg) daily
Fenugreek: 2 capsules=(1240mg) daily

I want to take:
Wild Yam
Saw palmetto
MSM
and Maca

But i think this may be way too much stuff to put into my body...any advice?

By the way:
I am born female
21 years old
Do not have kids
Have never breast fed
5 ft 8 inches
measurements are:
36B, 29, 38

My goal is:
38C, 25, 40-42 Big Grin

REPLIES ANYONE.....?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon