Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do I massage?

I'm fairly new here (and to anything "female" for that matter). I don't quite understand how the breast massage is supposed to be done. While the guys have their results, I wanted to get this answer from the smarter half of the species.

I got the general idea, palms across the breast, opposing circles so that you go down the inside and up the outside, but past that, I'm not grasping the concept.

How much pressure should I apply?
Should I allow my hands to move around on the breast or keep them firmly placed?
Am I grasping or just resting my open hand?

I got the basic idea, but no technique. Also, because I have oddly shaped arms, I have to reach across and massage opposite sides (left breast, right hand) one at a time.

You should practice this given technique. I hope it will really work for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OChGUNnM-S8

(05-07-2012, 02:50 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  I'm fairly new here (and to anything "female" for that matter). I don't quite understand how the breast massage is supposed to be done. While the guys have their results, I wanted to get this answer from the smarter half of the species.

I got the general idea, palms across the breast, opposing circles so that you go down the inside and up the outside, but past that, I'm not grasping the concept.

How much pressure should I apply?
Should I allow my hands to move around on the breast or keep them firmly placed?
Am I grasping or just resting my open hand?

I got the basic idea, but no technique. Also, because I have oddly shaped arms, I have to reach across and massage opposite sides (left breast, right hand) one at a time.

I would try rubbing inwards towards the cleavage, I found this produced the best results. I would start with light pressure and do more as you get use to it. you may even get sore after awhile but just get lots of sleep and eat healthy. Eventually you will grow your bust.

I am a male with slight breast growth on the fence of looking like a male chest and females, mild 34aa. Wondering exactly how massage enhances breast growth. I understand the blood flow and circulation but if I as a male am not using any enhancing products yet (waiting for them in the mail) and my body isn't producing estrogen on its own how would my breasts grow

(25-07-2012, 04:33 AM)Tiffany314 Wrote:  I am a male with slight breast growth on the fence of looking like a male chest and females, mild 34aa. Wondering exactly how massage enhances breast growth. I understand the blood flow and circulation but if I as a male am not using any enhancing products yet (waiting for them in the mail) and my body isn't producing estrogen on its own how would my breasts grow

To be honest, massage works very slowly to show growth, slower than most herbs. It is mainly used for circulation, as you said. I'm not sure how it might work for someone in your situation, but if you're waiting for them in the mail, even if you were female you wouldn't see results by then anyway. You have to be patient.

It's hard to describe massage. There are many techniques out there and not many videos showing them. I'm guessing you're talking about the chi massage? If so, you do not rub your hands around, but keep them placed firmly on the breasts and only move the breast itself in a circular motion. Everyone says to avoid touching the nipples while you massage, although I'm not sure why that is. No one seems able to clarify on that. Whatever massage you do, you want to keep in mind not to rub hard. It will only hurt your breasts and prevent you from being able to massage later. Instead, massage gently, and do more rotations/minutes if you feel necessary (although I do 200 chi rotations twice a day and still have the same fullness as when I did 360 twice a day).

Thank.you very much very good response Smile I have been.doing.it.hard cause ithought that's what I was to do. Chest hurts today was hoping.it was a growing pain lol
Lightbulb 

To do the massage, rub your hands together as fast as you can to generate heat and energy. Once your hands are warm, place them on your breasts. Rub inwards with your hands and continue around your breasts in a circle. Your right hand will circle in a clockwise direction, and your left hand will circle counter-clockwise (as you look down). Do a minimum of 100-300 circular rubs in the morning and another 100-300 circular rubs before you go to bed. Each circular rub should last about 2 seconds. Pause occasionally and rub your hands together to re-warm them. The full 300 rubs should take about 10-15 minutes. By doing this twice a day, you should be able to increase a cup size within 30 days.

Hi,

To giving a great breast massage first you need to prepare your hands, you need a decent lubricant. Baby oil is the only good choice.

Explore her breasts. Start out by rubbing the outer areas of her breasts. Use your fingers as mini massagers. Spread your fingers and lightly press into her flesh. In a circular motion, work both hands around the outer areas of the breasts. Get around her rib cage. Get above the breasts and between them at the chest plate. The goal here is to relax the surrounding areas as much as possible. Remember, pay attention to her.

Massage London

(26-07-2012, 09:13 AM)tchelsa Wrote:  To giving a great breast massage first you need to prepare your hands, you need a decent lubricant. Baby oil is the only good choice.
Massage London

To say that baby oil is the only good choice is far off. Many women use many different things. I plan on using a mixture of flaxseed oil, extra virgin coconut oil and broken up fenugreek capsules this weekend. I'll let you know how it works for me.

Many women also use sweet almond oil, hemp oil, evening primrose oil, olive oil, basic lotion, etc. to massage. Look around and see what others are using. I actually wasn't using anything before, just massaging dry, and you should be doing it in a way that that doesn't hurt, either. But to each their own. Just be careful about ingredients, as some can actually be harmful to NBE (most things are ok, but try to stick with more natural ingredients for the best results).

(26-07-2012, 07:14 PM)Doll Wrote:  
(26-07-2012, 09:13 AM)tchelsa Wrote:  To giving a great breast massage first you need to prepare your hands, you need a decent lubricant. Baby oil is the only good choice.
Massage London

To say that baby oil is the only good choice is far off. Many women use many different things. I plan on using a mixture of flaxseed oil, extra virgin coconut oil and broken up fenugreek capsules this weekend. I'll let you know how it works for me.

Many women also use sweet almond oil, hemp oil, evening primrose oil, olive oil, basic lotion, etc. to massage. Look around and see what others are using. I actually wasn't using anything before, just massaging dry, and you should be doing it in a way that that doesn't hurt, either. But to each their own. Just be careful about ingredients, as some can actually be harmful to NBE (most things are ok, but try to stick with more natural ingredients for the best results).

Yeah it would be more easier to do the massage with oil. But make sure that you are using the right one.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon