Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flaxseed Oil or PrimRose Oil for nbe?

Hi beautifuls, I understand these supplements are taken because of the oil they contain. I have seen nbe women taking either flax or prim. Although they both can be taken at the same time, I don't want to add to much on my program.
PrimRose is geared towards pms related concerns but FlaxSeed is also good though.

Hmmm....which of these two oils is more useful for nbe? and what are your experiences with it

Blush

Thanks lovelies

I'd like to know this, too, as I may like to add one eventually. My friend is using epo right now along with progesterone cream, but the oil was just so expensive. If I do try one, I may have to try flaxseed if it's cheaper just because money's so tight with all these boobie herbs!

I hear great things about both, but I've never heard of one being better than the other, so I'm not sure...

Here I read that EPO gave a lady a firmer breast
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/vie...?tid=37139

I also take Agnus Castus, right now Im trying a new regimen and as soon as I get better result for this month, I will post my program for the benefit of other 32A ladies like me

SmileSmileSmile Cheers to a bouncing 2012
Rainbow 

I'm using Flaxseed Oil now and it helped me go from a 32C to a 32D another 1/2" and I'll be a full 32D Smile

Wow good to hear that...Ill stick with EPO for this 3 weeks first and then I'll post my progress to see if this will work for me.Smile

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/br...id=HF-7013

Wow! So cheap! I'll definitely have to start out trying Flaxseed oil. I know my herb regimen is working wonders for me already, but I'm too impatient, really! If my herbs can't get me all the way to my goal size (32DDD/E at the moment), maybe this will help get me the rest of the way.

(09-07-2012, 05:48 AM)Doll Wrote:  http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/br...id=HF-7013

Wow! So cheap! I'll definitely have to start out trying Flaxseed oil. I know my herb regimen is working wonders for me already, but I'm too impatient, really! If my herbs can't get me all the way to my goal size (32DDD/E at the moment), maybe this will help get me the rest of the way.

Hi Doll, yeah, we need to be patient at this. My regimen also gives me noticeable increase although it gives me headache...what is your program like?

Mine is a small dose only:

2, FG, 2 Agnus castus first thing in the morning
1 FG, 2 Red Clover after lunch
1 Saw, 1 Wild Yam at 3pm
1 FG at 6pm
1 EPO before bedtime

This gives me headache I dont know why if Im already estrogen dominant...

(07-07-2012, 05:40 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  I'm using Flaxseed Oil now and it helped me go from a 32C to a 32D another 1/2" and I'll be a full 32D Smile

Em, what is your program like?
Rainbow 

(09-07-2012, 07:15 AM)Sophia2012 Wrote:  
(07-07-2012, 05:40 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  I'm using Flaxseed Oil now and it helped me go from a 32C to a 32D another 1/2" and I'll be a full 32D Smile

Em, what is your program like?

Hi Sophia!

I take:

Ultimate Stacked [Maca, Aguaje, Dandelion Root]
Fenugreek
Gelatin
Tribulus [this is a testerone booster]
Kelp
Fish Oil
L-Ariginine

All in the morning time because I'm too busy to do it throughout the day and I'm not usually home to be taking it like that.

(09-07-2012, 07:15 AM)Sophia2012 Wrote:  
(09-07-2012, 05:48 AM)Doll Wrote:  http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/br...id=HF-7013

Hi Doll, yeah, we need to be patient at this. My regimen also gives me noticeable increase although it gives me headache...what is your program like?

Mine is a small dose only:

2, FG, 2 Agnus castus first thing in the morning
1 FG, 2 Red Clover after lunch
1 Saw, 1 Wild Yam at 3pm
1 FG at 6pm
1 EPO before bedtime

This gives me headache I dont know why if Im already estrogen dominant...

I'm very estrogen deficient, so I take fg, sp, hops and MSM (for my joints). I take pretty good amounts of them a day. I take close to 3,000mg fg/sp, and about 1,500mg hops. And I up them throughout my cycle, too.

I'm thinking if I add flaxseed oil, I'll probably wait til around September or October to add it, since I'll hopefully be reaching my current goal no later than then. That way, I can see if I want to go any higher or not. (Who am I trying to kid? I already know I'm gonna want to go higher! I'll never be happy with my boob size!)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon