Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

From a 32B to a 32D

Hi Emily...I've been reading about your amazing progress.

It's very motivating, and I'm planning to hit the pharmacy soon for my fenugreek, saw palmetto, red clover and ginkgo.

Thanks again for all of your great posts Smile

E
Rainbow 

Welcome, and happy growing! Hope you achieve everything you desire!

Hey Emily, I read your blogspot and your thread here. I just wanted to say your story is SO inspiring. It just feels amazing to find people who have really achieved growth. I've been taking fenugreek and a few other things, and after reading your info I'm on my way out to grab some flax oil right now Tongue

Thanks for sharing girl! Keep at it!

Hi, Emily. I've also read your inspiring blog and thread here. I want to try massage with FSO, too. Emily, What's your brand of your FSO?

Hi, girl! I'm following your thread Smile I'm checking out all your other posts too. My GOSH, you've had amazing results!! What would you say were the top contributors to that growth other than massage? I saw on your other threads that you've taken several herbs. Just curious what you think helped the most. I'm taking a lot of similar things currently.

Just realized this thread might be dead :/ Sorry

amazing progress, thanks for sharing!

Hello,

After reading this entire thread, I still have questions and I wonder if anyone knows?

I checked Emily's blog for the Program combo she made, do you have to cycle with these herbs?

here's the link http://bignaturalbreastsgrowth.blogspot....urves.html

Another question:
In Emily's blog:

"I say the five most important hormones from breast growth are:
Estrogen [i.e. Pueraria Mirificia, Butea Superba, Fenugreek, Red Clover, Wild Yam]
Progesterone [i.e. Chasteberry, PC cream, NOT Wild Yam]
Prolactin [i.e. Blessed Thristle, Fenugreek, Alfalfa, Nettle]
Oxytocin [i.e. Anise, Alfalfa, Black Cohosh, Goat's Rue, sex Wink]
Growth Hormone [sleep, exercise, subliminal]"

I thought when we cycle the herbs, we use only the Estrogen (day 8-15) and Progesterone (day 16-22) types of herbs? If we were to use prolactin and oxytocin type of herbs... which days do we use them?

Emily's last post for this thread was summer 2013, and last time she wrote her blog was 2014. I guess she achieved her desired cup and probably won't come back for a while. Can someone help me understand this? I really want to start the program the right way, but the cycle confused me a little bit. Thanks.

(07-07-2012, 07:44 PM)Lacey Ra Wrote:  @Brilaw

Flaxseed Oil by far! It doesn't really have a smell, it absorbs into the skin better and faster. Has plump both my breasts and butt. But I also do lower body exercises that have increased my butt aswell.

What lower body exercises do you do? And how do you massage your breasts & bum? If you don't mind me asking. I've heard that only certain routines work but there's too much out there to choose from and apparently a wrong routine can undo all the hard work very quickly. Can you email me the answers as well please?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon