Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

From a 32B to a 32D

I believe you post on BHM quite a bit about balancing your hormones before starting any type of breast/butt/hip enhancement, I was wondering did you have to balance your hormones before starting NBE and have you had to since starting?

I'm also interested in waist training, having a hard time choosing between a squeem or off the rack corset. But I'm leaning towards a squeem mainly because I'm a brat and I enjoy being comfortable - not sure if I'm ready to commit to wearing a corset 24/7. From the pic it looks like I'm aiming for a stomach similar to your's but with more muscle.

Also, you said you were interested in adding Shatavari/Ashwasgandha, isn't that used to balance female hormones? If so, would it work against your NBE efforts (i.e. raising estrogen, prolactin, etc.)?
Rainbow 

(08-07-2012, 10:33 PM)Brilaw Wrote:  I believe you post on BHM quite a bit about balancing your hormones before starting any type of breast/butt/hip enhancement, I was wondering did you have to balance your hormones before starting NBE and have you had to since starting?

I'm also interested in waist training, having a hard time choosing between a squeem or off the rack corset. But I'm leaning towards a squeem mainly because I'm a brat and I enjoy being comfortable - not sure if I'm ready to commit to wearing a corset 24/7. From the pic it looks like I'm aiming for a stomach similar to your's but with more muscle.

Also, you said you were interested in adding Shatavari/Ashwasgandha, isn't that used to balance female hormones? If so, would it work against your NBE efforts (i.e. raising estrogen, prolactin, etc.)?

Hey Brilaw! How you doing?

Yes, I post on BHM [same user name] alot about balancing your hormones first before starting anything. And doing a cleansing too so the herbs are more effective. But no I did not have to, I took a test last year before I started and I was balanced so I jumped right into NBE. And then maybe at the beginning of this year I did a cleanse before started back up on my NBE journey. Also in the Ultimate Stacked is Maca which is an adaptogen so it helps to keep things in order hormonal wise.

To be honest, I've never used corsets/squeems I'm an hourglass figure so I've never put weight on in my stomach it's just naturally been thin all my life. So I'm not the greatest help there but I also want to try them out but I want to get a corset not a squeem because the results are not permanent with a squeem from what I heard. And you can wear it 8hrs a day and still see results which is like when you go to bed. The Corset Thread on BHM will be of more help then I am.

Were you going to try the Tightly Stacked?

And no, I don't believe so. Shatavari is known to enhance the bust and Ashwasgandha is said to be a rejuvenator so I think it will help me hopefully but I will need to test it. Hope it give me more boobies though!

HTH

Rainbow 

OMG Ladies I lied to yall and I am so sorry. I totally forgot to post that I also take:

Gelatin (for Collagen)

Kelp (Very good to use, but don't buy the Solaray Brand, the pill actually tastes like kelp yuck)

Tribulus (testerone booster...I know what yall thinking lol but it's giving me results)

L-Arginine (blood circulation VERY IMPORTANT LADIES)

Fish Oil (Omega 3's are a definite plus in NBE and heart health)

ETA: Oh and I drink protein shakes almost every day after my workouts as well.

There we go Tongue lol sorry ladies

---

And a quick update: I'm measuring at a full 36" now Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Hey Emily!

I'll probably end up buying an off the rack corset to begin with and see how that works out for me. Yes, I'm interested in find something to help me trim my stomach/waist. I'm pretty sure I don't need anything to get my belly looking the way I want, but this is the first time I've ever not had a flat stomach and I miss it pretty badSad I was considering tightly stacked, but it has so many mixed reviews. I think I'll just stick to exercising for now. And thanks to you, I'm now considering Shatavari for NBE Big Grin It a sounds like goat's rue.

Hi Emily, your post at the other forum led me to your post here.
Thanks to you, Im a newbie in nbe and started last April with high low results.
I am just starting a new regimen this July and then I saw your post stating the importance of Blood Circulation.

I remember you had 3 suggestions and one of them is GinkGo Biloba

So today Im gonna add that to my routine.

I have pcos and Agnus Castus has helped regulate my period.

Here is my new program:

2 FG, 2 Agnus - first thing in the morning

1 EPO, 2 Red Clover - after lunch

1 Saw Palmetto - 3pm

2 FG - 6pm

2 Red Clover, 1 EPO -Before Bedtime

I omit wild yam, and I only take 1 SP...Hope this will work
and now Im adding Ginkgo Biloba for blood circulation and Flaxseed Oil as a massage oil...Do I still need to take Fish Oil when I have EPO in my regimen already?

BlushHuh

Rainbow 

Hey Sophia!! Happy Monday!!!Big Grin And oh wow that's so sweet!! Lol I've had three people on Breast Nexus tell me that! I had no idea others outside of BHM were also using my advice Blush

Blood Circulation is very important for any NBE program, and it should be thought of as essential for the BEST results! The 3 supplements I named were Cayenne Fruit, Gingko Biloba, and L-Arginine. Gingko Biloba is great for Blood Circulation and should be taken first thing in the morning before any rigorous activity so it can produce enough Nitric Oxide in your body.

FSO is great for massaging the breasts because of its high Omega 3 content, and a neat little trick I use [and I'm sure many women do this already] is rub my hands very quickly to get the oil warmed before placing it on my breasts and massaging it in.

And I would definitely still add Fish Oil it has the highest levels of Omega 3 which is important for Breast Health, Hearth Health and overall Health.

Your NBE program seems very good, I hear Red Clover is a great phytoestrogren but not very strong so if you don't see results you like, you can try adding Dandelion Root or another phytoestrogen.

HTH
Rainbow 

(09-07-2012, 06:00 AM)Brilaw Wrote:  Hey Emily!

I'll probably end up buying an off the rack corset to begin with and see how that works out for me. Yes, I'm interested in find something to help me trim my stomach/waist. I'm pretty sure I don't need anything to get my belly looking the way I want, but this is the first time I've ever not had a flat stomach and I miss it pretty badSad I was considering tightly stacked, but it has so many mixed reviews. I think I'll just stick to exercising for now. And thanks to you, I'm now considering Shatavari for NBE Big Grin It a sounds like goat's rue.

What I've done to get my waist more defined is wrap a sweat belt around my waist tightly and keep it on half the day and all night. But I agree exercising is the best way to get your waist the way you want but don't over build your abs it will give you a boxy look instead. And that's great I only heard of Shatavari recently and I really wanna try it!

Hi!

I remember seeing you on the Fish Oil thread on BHM! So do you know if Booby Stacked is ok to use with birth control and possibly UB? I looked on the site but I couldn't find anything about that Tongue.

Also, what kind of waist clincher were you thinking of getting? I thought of getting the Flexees Women's Instant Slimmer Firm Control Waistnipper, because it's cheaper but I didn't know if I could get permanent results from it Rolleyes
Rainbow 

(09-07-2012, 04:37 PM)kira1117 Wrote:  Hi!

I remember seeing you on the Fish Oil thread on BHM! So do you know if Booby Stacked is ok to use with birth control and possibly UB? I looked on the site but I couldn't find anything about that Tongue.

Also, what kind of waist clincher were you thinking of getting? I thought of getting the Flexees Women's Instant Slimmer Firm Control Waistnipper, because it's cheaper but I didn't know if I could get permanent results from it Rolleyes

Hey Kira!!! Smile lol yea appearently lot more Breast Nexus users also use BHM then I originally thought, and yes BS should be safe to use with BC, I don't know how UltraBreast pills will react with BC though.

And it was a corset I'm thinking of getting. But I looked the one you said and it looks good and it has good reviews too so that's a plus as well! I only need to lose an inch off my waist [although I think I might try for a 22" waist now] so I don't want to buy anything to expensive just to use it for a month or so ya know. I'm going to look at the one you mentioned hopefully it can help me get the inch off. And from what I've read the results are only permanent if you maintain it.

Hi emily,,, congrats for the great results I loved your pics
did you increase your butt? and how?
and do you have before and after pics?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon