Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

From a 32B to a 32D

Rainbow 

(09-07-2012, 11:37 PM)sara_aaa19 Wrote:  Hi emily,,, congrats for the great results I loved your pics
did you increase your butt? and how?
and do you have before and after pics?

Hi Sara, yes I also increased my butt size as well.

Here's a link to my B&A and mainly through exercise, fish oil mixture and testerone booster supplemments

Rainbow 

Update:

Went up an inch in band size so I'm at 33" which brought me down a cup D to a C but that's fine with me because I'm now a 34C. And I believe it too because my breasts are rounder and fuller then earlier this week.

Thank you Em, your results motivate me...hopefully by December I will get to share my successful story too

Why do you prefer L-Arginine over G Biloba?

Blush
Rainbow 

(10-07-2012, 09:09 AM)Sophia2012 Wrote:  Thank you Em, your results motivate me...hopefully by December I will get to share my successful story too

Why do you prefer L-Arginine over G Biloba?

Blush

lol they were outta Ginkgo Biloba the day i wanted to start my vitamin regimen so I just picked up L-Arginine instead. I actually just ran out of a few of my vitamins and need to restock or get others.

(09-07-2012, 05:34 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  
(09-07-2012, 04:37 PM)kira1117 Wrote:  Hi!

I remember seeing you on the Fish Oil thread on BHM! So do you know if Booby Stacked is ok to use with birth control and possibly UB? I looked on the site but I couldn't find anything about that Tongue.

Also, what kind of waist clincher were you thinking of getting? I thought of getting the Flexees Women's Instant Slimmer Firm Control Waistnipper, because it's cheaper but I didn't know if I could get permanent results from it Rolleyes

Hey Kira!!! Smile lol yea appearently lot more Breast Nexus users also use BHM then I originally thought, and yes BS should be safe to use with BC, I don't know how UltraBreast pills will react with BC though.

And it was a corset I'm thinking of getting. But I looked the one you said and it looks good and it has good reviews too so that's a plus as well! I only need to lose an inch off my waist [although I think I might try for a 22" waist now] so I don't want to buy anything to expensive just to use it for a month or so ya know. I'm going to look at the one you mentioned hopefully it can help me get the inch off. And from what I've read the results are only permanent if you maintain it.

Yea, I checked the BS site yesterday and the cream has a lot of phytoestrogenic herbs that can't be combined w/BO Tongue. Well, at least I know for the future lol!

Yea, my measurements are similar to your old ones (I'm 34.5-24.5-35.5), but since my hips are on the narrow side you cant REALLY see the 'curviness' unless it's from the side (I've got a nice side profile lol Big Grin). I still look good head on, but I want one of those super curvy waists (If my hips were wider my waist would look a little more defined, I'm hoping side squats will help).

I really want to try a waist training thing just to make the middle of my waist more pinched to enhance my shape, but I'm not exactly sure what to buy. That Flexees looks promising, but I'm wondering if it does lead to permanent results. I'd buy a Squeem, but I don't really have the money for that right now (tryin to buy a new bikini lol) and I don't know if it'll give me an hourglass waist from the front.

Sorry for rambling lol Blush
Rainbow 

Hiiiiii Kira lol big booby hugs Tongue

It's totally cool and I sooooo know what you mean! I have a long torso and small hips but i got good sized thighs so I'mm toning them up to give me more pronounced Coke-Cola bottle figure ya know. I thinking the only way I'll be able to get my waist down further is by corset training but to buy a real corset is almost a $120 something and being a broke college student I need that money for school supplies and gas so I might have to hold off on whittling my waist until I can get a good paying job.Dodgy

But yea, BS helped me but still I say the best thing is good ole' exercise when it comes to building your lower body. That's why I take a testerone booster to see improved results. My body I shaping out so nicely but not to where I want it yet.

What's your booby regiment btw ?? Like do you take pills, massage, hypnosis??
Rainbow 

Oh I forgot to also add that I'm using the RockMelon Ringtone Therapy!! It's amazing lol its only been two days but whoa the results have been incredible! Big Grin I wanted to make sure it was the RMR so I didn't rub on any Flaxseed Oil and didn't take my vitamins and just by listening to the RMR I saw my breast round out more than before and push out more and fill out. And also whenever I listen to it my breasts always get sore and I get this weird feeling in my breasts; I also stare at big (naked lol) breasts and say bigger breasts, more milk in my head. Blush Because it's suppose to be a baby crying lol don't judge me. But anyways the results from RMR are amazing and I can't wait to see what they're like by day ten along with FSO massages and the vitamins eeee I'm so excited for the results lol Big Grin

Just a bit of info for consideration.

You are most likely wasting your money with arginine. Arginine is a pre-cursor to Nitric oxide. Which is responsible for the blood flow you mentioned. However in scientific studies dosages of upto 20 grams showed no signs of increased NO. Additionally dosages of over 13 grams gave users gastric distress. Also the vast majority of these studies also had the arginine directly infused via an IV not taken orally and with only a somewhat efficient bio availability and that a lot of that can be broken down to ornithine. Also all tests were done unfed users.

Now I am not saying arginine is bad. But it doesn't work for the purpose you intended. One thing to note is that arginine aspartate can increase prolactin which will help with swelling of the breast.

There is a lot being said about waist cinching. From research I see that it is not possible to permanently reduce the waist in the short term. If you have no bony barriers and your waist is just muscle and fat them it is possible to sculpt the area through diet and exercise and the thermogenic action of certain weight cinchers that rely on heat to burn the area, and therefore tone it.

If you are trying to permanently alter the bone then a corset or a cincher won't do that. If you want to do it seriously then you would have to wear a heavy duty waist training corset for over 14 hours a day. Most serious waist trainers who have had permanent results wear theirs for 20 plus hours a day and have done so for years.

It's a big commitment! As ribs are so flexible they just spring right back the minute the corset comes off. More drastic measures include rib removal which I doubt any surgeon would perform unless you have scoliosis or some thoracic outlet issues. The only MD I have heard of is a guy called Aaron Stone who does rib removals with tummy tucks. Perhaps gender reassignment surgeons would know better as this is a real issue for some male to female reassignments.

Rainbow 

(11-07-2012, 03:04 PM)jiberish Wrote:  Just a bit of info for consideration.

You are most likely wasting your money with arginine. Arginine is a pre-cursor to Nitric oxide. Which is responsible for the blood flow you mentioned. However in scientific studies dosages of upto 20 grams showed no signs of increased NO. Additionally dosages of over 13 grams gave users gastric distress. Also the vast majority of these studies also had the arginine directly infused via an IV not taken orally and with only a somewhat efficient bio availability and that a lot of that can be broken down to ornithine. Also all tests were done unfed users.

Now I am not saying arginine is bad. But it doesn't work for the purpose you intended. One thing to note is that arginine aspartate can increase prolactin which will help with swelling of the breast.

Thanks hun! I actually just bought some Gingko Biloba to replace the L-Arginine in my reggie. This is really good to know especially about the breast swelling lol Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon