Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

From a 32B to a 32D

Rainbow 

(11-07-2012, 05:08 PM)Babakins Wrote:  There is a lot being said about waist cinching. From research I see that it is not possible to permanently reduce the waist in the short term. If you have no bony barriers and your waist is just muscle and fat them it is possible to sculpt the area through diet and exercise and the thermogenic action of certain weight cinchers that rely on heat to burn the area, and therefore tone it.

If you are trying to permanently alter the bone then a corset or a cincher won't do that. If you want to do it seriously then you would have to wear a heavy duty waist training corset for over 14 hours a day. Most serious waist trainers who have had permanent results wear theirs for 20 plus hours a day and have done so for years.

It's a big commitment! As ribs are so flexible they just spring right back the minute the corset comes off. More drastic measures include rib removal which I doubt any surgeon would perform unless you have scoliosis or some thoracic outlet issues. The only MD I have heard of is a guy called Aaron Stone who does rib removals with tummy tucks. Perhaps gender reassignment surgeons would know better as this is a real issue for some male to female reassignments.

That's so true! That's why true steel boned corsets that can change your shape is expensive! And I don't know anyone who would go so far to get there ribs removed. Corseting works because it presses the ribs in more, pushing the organs closer together. I really wanna corset but I want to get a real one so that's gonna take alot of money.

It's a definite commitment and I meant using the steel boned corsets. Ouch not to mention the bone ache when the corset comes off. There's some really interesting case when you google!

Hollllaaaa~~ Big Grin

Lol, I'm a broke college student also!!! I'm looking for a job, but they're kind of hard to find in Athens (college town with high schoolers mixed in) Tongue The Squeem is around $50 but I'm sure that my mom would get pretty mad to see a chunk of my money spend on that lol (she just doesn't understand lol! Big Grin).

A testosterone booster huh? I've never heard of that before, how does it work?...I've always been nervous to try testosterone-type stuff because I'm worried that it'll make my shape look more boyish lol. So, what kind of exercises are you doing? I've tried Bulgarian squats a few times, but I don't do them often because I don't want to get rid of what little booty I do have XD. I don't know a lot about the whole exercising thing, I have a high metabolism and I've just been too lazy to get into it lol.

Well, I'm not doing a WHOLE lot for my boobies, but I use a noogleberry for an hour two times a day. I also do those 360 Chi rotations before each session. I started taking UB the other day, but I'm slowly ramping up the dosage to the normal 3 pills/day so I don't start spotting. Oh! I'm also adding one l-tyrosine pill each day or every other day Smile

Lol, no judging on the RMR Big Grin! I've heard of that and listened to the recording one time, but I got sidetracked and forgot about it (summer classes can do that to me lol). I might add that as well Smile, how long do you listen to it per day?
Rainbow 

Athens, Ga? and llai omg what us broke college students go thru!! lol it sucks not having money or having to spend it on thing you need instead of thigs you want. and omg my parents totally don't understand they have the whole just be happy with who u are stance ya know lol

and yea I take Tribulus which naturally increases my own production of testosterone which is important for building a big butt PLUS it doesn't interfere with my NBE Program so I def stick to it! But to be honest I've fallen off my workout high, idk I use to have a workout and breast growth but she stopped so now I gotta look for a new one which is hard because when you bring up natural breast enhancement ppl look at u funny Dodgy
le sigh I digress

I'm doing the cheapest things I can do for my breasts to grow. Tongue Vitamins, massage oil, chest exercises, and ringtone. I want to try the NoogleBerry sooooooooo badly but I dnt have a job either and I can't ask m parents for it cuz then they'll wanna be nosey lol so it's one of the first things I'm going to get when I get my funds up. And as for RMR omg I looooooove it! I'm so amazed it even works tbh!! I mean it's not sumthing u hear about everyday. lol but im so glad it's working for me and that its free is just icing too lol and i dnt have a set amount of time its just whenever i have nothing else to do ill go to youtube, put it on repeat and pull up the pix of big boobies lol def give it a try!

Here's the link from where I downloaded it to my phone

Sorry it's so long lol Big Grin

90% of tribulus products are garbage. It is all dependant on the protodioscin and the total saponins %. However most companies will just grind it up and chuck it in the bottle and say it is the same thing.
Look for atleast 10% protodioscin and 50-60% saponins.

A more effective means of raising test is d-aspartic acid. However it can also have some more serious side effects. However because it is popular. You can get it very cheap on some places like nutraplanet.

But I would not recommend using too much testosterone has been linked to reducing breast size. Although it may not happen to everybody who takes it. The link exists and it may happen to others.

If you want a bigger butt. You will want to deep squats with failure around 12-15 reps. There are lots of great interviews on simplyshredded.

Not trying to be offensive but if you will claim to be an expert. Know more than anecdotal evidence from your own experiences.
Rainbow 

(12-07-2012, 01:51 AM)jiberish Wrote:  90% of tribulus products are garbage. It is all dependant on the protodioscin and the total saponins %. However most companies will just grind it up and chuck it in the bottle and say it is the same thing.
Look for atleast 10% protodioscin and 50-60% saponins.

A more effective means of raising test is d-aspartic acid. However it can also have some more serious side effects. However because it is popular. You can get it very cheap on some places like nutraplanet.

But I would not recommend using too much testosterone has been linked to reducing breast size. Although it may not happen to everybody who takes it. The link exists and it may happen to others.

If you want a bigger butt. You will want to deep squats with failure around 12-15 reps. There are lots of great interviews on simplyshredded.

Not trying to be offensive but if you will claim to be an expert. Know more than anecdotal evidence from your own experiences.

The Tribulus I use works for me and has given me results, so I'll stick to it but thank you, if I stall I'll try D-Aspartic Acid. Yea, I'm aware of the effects of too much testosterone, but my breast haven't shown signs of shrinkage and are actually growing.

And I call myself an expert because I give advice based off my own experience, listing study after study is one thing but to experience it and give personal advice is another. So that's what I'll stick too aswell.

Again giving advice from your own experience, which is totally fine, doesn't make you an expert.

For tribulus, I just thought if you are recommending it. It is something people need to know before they buy it. So they don't waste their money.
Rainbow 

(12-07-2012, 02:11 AM)jiberish Wrote:  Again giving advice from your own experience, which is totally fine, doesn't make you an expert.

For tribulus, I just thought if you are recommending it. It is something people need to know before they buy it. So they don't waste their money.

You have your opinions I have mine. Let's just focus on booby growth! Big Grin lol

(11-07-2012, 08:54 PM)Babakins Wrote:  It's a definite commitment and I meant using the steel boned corsets. Ouch not to mention the bone ache when the corset comes off. There's some really interesting case when you google!

I've been using a Squeem (that turned out to be fake), and it's actually been reshaping my ribs. Over a short period of time. Which I know is probably really bad for you. But I've been looking and can't really find much on people complaining about bone aches. :/ I want to be able to relate to people...

My one bottom bone on each side has completely been reshaped to go more inwards than poking out like it used to. It stays like that even when I don't wear my Squeem. I think it's permanent now. Smile Is it maybe just that my bones are for some reason extra flexible? It reshaped that bone in two weeks of having my Squeem, and now everytime I wear this thing longer than 4 hours at a time the rest of my ribs start to hurt. I'm afraid to reshape all of them at once so quickly. (You seem to know quite a bit about this sort of thing.)

Am I just made of play-doh bones or something??!?

Hello again Em, I am taking Flaxseed now (the real seeds) and mix them with oats. Thanks for your inputs.

If I may ask,
I am confused if we have to stop taking herbs during our period. Some people say the first two weeks should be more on estrogen herbs and the next two should be more on progesterone.

is this applicable to all nbers, let me know your thoughtsShy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon