Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

From a 32B to a 32D

Rainbow 

Hello Ladies, just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Emily Loretta and also say a few of the things that helped me get from a 32B to a 32D.

When I first started my breast growth journey, I used Booby Stacked which "awakened" my breast tissue and gave me immediate fullness and roundness. Helped me gained an inch or so.

NS: You can check out my pictures on their website I'm at the top of the Booby Stacked Before and After in the polka dot bikini

Then I started massaging with fish oil which also gave me plumpness and fullness. And it helped but when I washed it off the growth went too. But I continued using it as grew another inch.

I used PM for a few months but I took to high of a dosage and missed my periods or got my periods twice in a month. So I stopped that but I might try it again later I'm not sure how I feel on it.

My boobs did go down for a while to about 33" because I got busy with school but I recently got back on Booby Stacked while taking Fenugreek/Ultimate Stacked and grew an inch and a half but I ran outta Booby Stacked, haven't ordered more.

I'm now using plain ole' Flaxseed Oil for about 4 days and have grown an entire inch already. I'm also doing breast massages when I apply the oil. The Flaxseed Oil to me is amazing and has giving me roundness like NOTHING else! It plumps my breasts up and the fullness is amazing!

I haven't really taken any herbs for breast growth besides Fenugreek and Ultimate Stacked but I will be adding a mix of Shatavari/Ashwasgandha to them soon.

Hope this helps ladies and please ask if you have any questions!

Congrats on your growth emily loretta!!
Your waist is very nice, have you ever used the tightly stacked?

Do you prefer fishoil or flaxseed for nbe/booty growth?
congrats Tongue
Rainbow 

@Brilaw

No, I keep saying I'm going to get a corset to get to 23" but every time I go to get it I end up buying something else. But from their website Tightly Stacked appears to work. I have a flat/toned stomach but I still might try it to see if it helps me get to 23" quicker Tongue

@Andrea

Flaxseed Oil by far! It doesn't really have a smell, it absorbs into the skin better and faster. Has plump both my breasts and butt. But I also do lower body exercises that have increased my butt aswell.

So you apply the flaxseed oil to your breasts? Just making sure you don't ingest it. I used to take this supplement and it gave me horrible acne!
Rainbow 

(08-07-2012, 02:15 AM)godiva72 Wrote:  So you apply the flaxseed oil to your breasts? Just making sure you don't ingest it. I used to take this supplement and it gave me horrible acne!

Yhuup, 2-3x daily and just a teaspoon's amount to. Any extra I just rub into my butt.

Emily can you post a link to your pics? Perhaps I being an imbecile but I cannot find any pics on the stacked website. And the navigation is beyond irritating with that star! GGGRRRRR! The before and afters just point to bums not boobs.

Thanks in advance.
Rainbow 

(08-07-2012, 04:53 PM)Babakins Wrote:  Emily can you post a link to your pics? Perhaps I being an imbecile but I cannot find any pics on the stacked website. And the navigation is beyond irritating with that star! GGGRRRRR! The before and afters just point to bums not boobs.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Babs, here's the link, im the first one in the multi-color polka dot bikini.

Thanks Emily. OOOhh you look great!
Rainbow 

(08-07-2012, 06:54 PM)Babakins Wrote:  Thanks Emily. OOOhh you look great!

Thank you Babs! Big Grin That was last year and I've actually grown more since then though so that's not my full progress.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon