Poll: Do You Measure Under or Over Bust - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Underbust
61.54%
61.54%
Overbust
38.46%
38.46%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Measure Your Bra Size VS Way

Rainbow 

I posted this downstairs but that was the wrong area lol oopsies

Hey ladies, just wondering how yall measure your bra size? This is how I measure, the VS way.

So ladies as we grow you wanna keep track of your bra size. First remember the bra size increases by cup size not number so you do not go from 32B > 34C > 36D. It's actually 32B > 32C > 32D. Also its not the bust measurement but the band measurement, so just because you measure 34" in bust does not mean your band size is 34"

You can also do this to find your bra measurement:

1: Measure above your breasts [this number is your band size]

2: Measure the fullest part of your breast

3: Subtract Step 2 - Step 1 = Your Cup Size

0in = AA
1in = A
2in = B
3in = C
4in = D
5in = DD or E

4: Put your band size and cup size together find your bra size

Example:

1: Suzy measures 32" above breast [This means she a 32 band size]

2: Suzy measures 35" fullest part of her breasts

3: Subtract 35" - 32" = 3" difference which is a C cup

4: Suzy band size is 32 and her cup size is C so she is a 32C in bra size.

Check out Victoria Secret's Bra Calculator

PS: I know alot of the ladies here use the underbust way to measure but I don't because when I buy bras the band is usually in the middle instead of below my breasts. So I use the overbust method instead and plus I don't like the whole having to add 4" or 5" that's just unnecessary math now!

Happy growing ladies!

ETA: My Lipgloss

Reading your post makes me realize now why the vs calculator does not work for me, I guess I just never thought much about my over-bust. You see, I have been a solid 34 b for years, after using pm, I have outgrown some of them. And I have some c cups that fit now Big Grin But when I use this method I get recommended an a or even an aa cup! I never understood until now. The first change that I noticed when I started pm was the fullness. Wonderful fullness! My breasts had been sagging with a terribly sharp slope from the side view. Now they stand out, like at attention lovely round shape. And during the second week of luteal, with my usual swelling, there isn't even a crease underneath! Loving this effect! So does the hubby Tongue So I measure the fullest part at 36, the overbust is also a 36, which gives me a big fat zero. I used this method on another website to try to order a bra and it told me that I currently did not need a bra! And if you check my pics on my program page, clearly, I need a bra, lol! I conclude that shape, both of your breasts, and of the bra, is a big factor in selecting a bra that fits. And of course brands are usually different. I'm thinking I'm better off to try one on before buying. I don't mind being awkward to fit, I'd rather keep the fullness any day Big Grin
Rainbow 

Yea, I think that's one of the problems with the VS way too!! I remember when I first started I thought I was a B Cup but the VS way said I was an A-Cup [which got me pissed] but as my breast, around the nipples grew out more and more I started to fill up and the VS way worked for me, and then I understood it better.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon