Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HELP! Back to original size OVERNIGHT :( :( :(

Hi, I'm a starter, and I've been using noogleberry and massaging for a little more than a month now. Loved the swelling. Occasionally I listened to Kenneth Blake.

Used to be 32A, then I grew to 32B which i was very happy about, but after my recent period, just OVERNIGHT, I went back to my original size. I can't even fill the 32B cup! I can stick an entire finger between my bust and bra Sad

HELP BOOBIE GURUS! Am I doing something wrong? Sad

This is natural. Your breasts will be at their smallest on the fifth day of your monthly (or around then). This will likely happen every month. Most girls who aren't even on NBE experience this naturally. It's due to your hormone levels changing during your cycle.

Permanent growth takes time, so you may go through this a few times before it finally sticks. But don't give up! The fact that you saw any growth to begin with means good things will come. Smile

The same thing happened to me 3 weeks ago. It happened literally over night and just as I had started taking the PM herb. Upon reading other people's threads, it turns out that supplementing with estrogen producing herbs like PM, reduces breasts for estrogen dominant women. You might want to check your medicine cabinet or pantry, looking for foods or herbs that increase estrogen. That could be your culprit. I ordered progesterone cream and wild yam root as it was highly recommended by other posters. Not feeling any difference and yes, my bra is emptier than ever!

Hang in there. I was about to quit my NBE program forever, but then a few posters cheered me up and I realized I wasn't the only one who experinced shrinkage.
Exclamation 

Thanks doll! (what an apt name! Smile and thanks godiva! Good news, after my dreaded period, its starting to grow back to the bigger size again. ALL HAIL THE BOOBIE FAIRY!

Yes I think it'll take some time definitely, so not giving up. Gonna give it 6 months to see what it can achieve. I'm taking collagen sometimes too (taking from my mum HEHE). Will report and share if i have results!

May the boobie fairy visit all who tries! Smile

Love this forum, everyone just helps each other out.

Glad to see you got your growth back! That happened to me for the first two months or so before I kept the growth and continued to grow from there. Collagen will help a lot, too. You should try using it every day and see how it helps you. Good luck in continuing to grow!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon