Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone know whether Chiyomilk used PM cream?

I don't think she did, but I want to be absolutely sure. I think I want to try her program, but I still have lots of nagging questions.

I've never seen any mention or hint of her using cream from her own blog and from what members here have said.

Her path to success has all been by multiple supplements, drinks, and massage.

She has in the past. I've seen a product linked numerous times.

Jiberish, do you have any more info about the cream? I've only heard about the pill she took, which I think was called Sister's or something like that.

I can't remember exactly. I just remember when I was scrolling through the endless pages to see what she did about plateus, that I saw links to a few creams that contained PM.

I can't be bothered to look through it all again. But I am 100% sure she did at one point.

Wink 

I'm researching Chiyomilk's program, found out a bunch things I didn't know, but to answer your question she did use PM cream as well as one to lighten dark marks and I think her nipples (not sure, translation is iffy).
I'm not sure if this is what she linked intentionally but it's just a PM body milk/lotion made by the main (but not only) company she bought PM capsules from.

Here's the link:
http://www.store-mix.com/ko-bai/product.php?pid=1247412&hid=106490

That is different to the one I saw. It was a straight cream like the ainterol/bioeva one.

Thanks! Thats very interesting. My knowledge of her program is very indirect and incomplete. If I could read Japanese I would have read through her program several times by now. It seems strange that she used the cream to push through plateus but didnt use it continuously.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon